Chapter 14: Finding Your Door 02

From this morning, almost all the mainstream media are reporting about the man-eating beast incident.

  In the report, the government has controlled the disclosure of some information. For example, the current national armed organizations have not yet found a way to kill the man-eater. Proper concealment is to try not to cause explosive panic among the public, cause social chaos, and be exploited by some people with bad intentions.

  After all, the world is so big, there are always some fools and lunatics, they will not think about the death of someone in the incident, nor will they consider how much trouble their actions will bring to those who are trying to prevent the disaster. To put it simply, these people just want to make big news, or take advantage of it to make 100 million yuan. As for the catastrophe that is unfolding... oh, it's the National Big V certified pot.

  Therefore, despite the control of reporting, the chaos of public opinion broke out uncontrollably. It may be unrealistic to say that there is an outbreak. Regarding the man-eating beast, there have been rumors spreading on the Internet, but there are no pictures and no truth. Yesterday, the man-eating beast appeared in the city. It has already been circulated. After a night of continuous and brewing, the chaos caused by various speeches can be seen most intuitively on the Internet.

  After watching the news on TV, Song Yao squeezed his chopsticks again and swiped through the discussions on various platforms on the Internet with his mobile phone. He was so brainwashed that he almost accepted that there were so many casualties under the mouth of man-eating beasts, it was because the country did not work hard and did nothing Setting, I almost forgot that the police also have fresh lives who died under the mouth of man-eating beasts.

  "Speaking of...what is this man-eating beast?" Song Yao took a quick look at the discussions on the Internet, and is now more interested in this topic. "A certain animal mutation? Artificial creatures? Alien species? Alien aliens ? Or unknown creatures from the depths of the ocean?"

  "I can't say anything else, but they definitely didn't come from the deep sea. Not to mention their physical characteristics, but their eyes. Their eyes are very good, and the deep sea creatures are basically blind." Ji Lin can still clearly recall The trembling and fear of being stared at by man-eating beasts, the kind of greedy eyes that seem to be real, are not something blind people can have. And as far as he witnessed the man-eaters at close range these two times, the quick and accurate movements of the man-eaters when they culled them were enough to show that they could see them, and one could even boldly guess that they could see them very clearly.

  "The authorities don't have a definite answer." Song Yao complained.

  "It means that the authorities haven't figured out where these man-eating beasts come from." Ji Lin said.

  However, the investigation should have already started. The police have obtained the man-eating beast's body, and they should send it for research and investigation. Most of them will be sent to the research institute invested by Yan's family in S City, which is the research institute where he left. City S is adjacent to City H, so the delivery time is short, and the research institute in S City itself focuses on biology. , has a certain authority.

  If he hadn't left the institute, he would probably be working overtime on this research right now. The genetic analysis of unknown organisms seems very interesting.

  But it's just an if, the reality is that he left.

  "The following is a missing person notice issued by the public security agency of City H. The man is over 190cm tall and has long black hair. He appeared near the old city on the night of July 17. Those who find this man can get a reward of 100,000 yuan. Those who provide valid clues will also receive a certain amount of rewards. Those who find out can call the police hotline, or go to the nearby police station to inform, the following is the man's photo..."