Chapter 112: Intermediate Beastmaster 11

Chenhui Aquarium is located on the edge of the high-rise buildings in the city center, with a relatively wide field of vision. Unmanned surveillance planes are hovering over the aquarium, and Asi beasts scattered in the open air in the aquarium can be clearly seen It was photographed, but it is difficult to be found hiding in the museum.

 According to the images fed back by drones, there are already a large number of Asimons active in the open-air area. It is already an impossible task to enter the aquarium for investigation. Even Leisende and others did not dare to take action easily. Leaving aside whether the Beastmaster is inside or not, assuming that all the Asi beasts in the aquarium are ordinary Asi beasts, as long as the number exceeds a certain limit and they are in a narrow space, once they are surrounded, it will definitely be fatal.

 However, it is necessary to further grasp the situation in the aquarium. Their purpose is to wipe out Asi Beast, rather than chant slogans and send them to death without thinking. After discussing with Leisende, Cao Haitian finally decided to take a helicopter with Leisende to conduct a real-life investigation over the aquarium. Although it is the same as a drone, it only hovers over the aquarium and does not land, but real people are on the scene for investigation, which is naturally different from the images of drones. Some things can only be found on the spot.

 "Two days ago, our military inspected the aquarium. Because of the power supply problem, there was no way to install long-term monitoring inside. However, when the search team went in, they brought temporary monitoring equipment in. After remote confirmation, No trace of Asi beast was found. This morning, the staff responsible for animal transfer, under the escort of our military personnel, entered the aquarium to start operations, and when the staff went into the water, the surveillance camera they carried captured Asi beast. The picture was only for a moment, and then all the monitoring equipment brought in were destroyed, and no one who entered the aquarium survived." 

       Cao Haitian glanced out the helicopter window, because it was snowing, the sky was gloomy, and the gray sky shrouded the seaside City, explained to Rezende who was sitting next to him the feedback from the following situation, "The support team received the news and tried to go in to rescue, and then... a large number of Asi beasts were found..."

 A large number of Asi beasts collided with the rescue support team unfortunately, and the support team suffered heavy casualties. In desperation, they temporarily evacuated and distanced themselves from Asi beasts. It is meaningless to confront the Asi beast herd with that density. Keeping the distance, even if Asi Beast chased them out, at least the group would not be so dense. Fortunately, those Asi beasts did not run out of the aquarium for some unknown reason, giving them some breathing time now.

 As for how the Asmon got in? The water circulation channel of the aquarium is underground, which is not a place they can monitor. Cao Haitian can make such an imagination and guess, and is this the current focus.

 The helicopter hovered over the aquarium, lowering the altitude as much as possible to reduce the visual obstruction caused by the snow.

 Resende directly opened the door of the cabin, facing the cold wind of snow, squinting his eyes, observing the situation in the aquarium. The existence of snow, the Asi beasts that are active in the open air are very conspicuous. The dark brown scales on their bodies are in stark contrast to the snow-white snow.

 The helicopter patrolled the sky above the aquarium for a week, and Resende estimated that the number of Asi beasts in the open air was about 100. As far as the area of ​​the aquarium is concerned, it cannot be considered dense in terms of quantity, but in terms of the attack power of Asi Beast, it belongs to the density that people on Earth can go and never return, and the Mandelians can fight hard. However, what you can see with your eyes is not all the asi beasts in the aquarium, there must be many in the invisible room.

 Resende lightly sniffed the smell brought by the cold wind, and there was an obvious smell of blood and rancidity inside.

 "This group of Asi beasts should have been here for a while, and they used it as a gathering place." Leisende said to Cao Haitian who came over tremblingly.

 Cao Haitian thought of the whale that was occupied by the junior beast king before. Compared with human beings, the huge body of the whale could fill the belly of the Asi beast herd. Of course, choosing animals as food is only a last-minute choice for Asi beasts when they are dormant, and they still prefer females among higher animals. Facing the cold wind pouring down, through the windshield, the eyes fell on the aquarium below.

 "Is the Beastmaster in there too?"

 "It's dormant now... No, it should be said that no matter whether it is using power or not, its location cannot be accurately determined. The only thing that is certain is that it should be nearby if it is not in the aquarium." Resende said, "Big Only the hallucination of the range can hide the herd of beasts for so long, which cannot be achieved by the psychedelic effect of the beast king's body fluid. It needs the beast master to use mental power to do it, and it will not be too far away from the hidden target."