Chapter 44: Stupidity 03

Leisende looked at Ji Lin, his eyes made him feel that the soul of the young commander's parents was ignited again, the corners of his lips curled down, his eyes were full of disapproval, and he looked very Want to teach him how to look.

  But in the end, the patriarch didn't criticize him to the fullest, he just summed up with a look of distaste: [If you run out quickly and you can bump into Asimon, it's no longer a matter of Asimon staring at you or not , but your luck is too bad. 】

  Ji Lin: "..." What he said seemed to make sense, but somehow he felt that his Leisende-style arrogance was being ridiculed in the face, and he couldn't be happy at all.

  Coming out of the inpatient building, Song Yao and Mrs. Liang and his party were sent out of the closed area around Fengxin Hospital, while Ji Lin stayed behind.

  Before leaving, Song Yao reconfirmed that Ji Lin was not injured, and then didn't ask any questions. What is the origin of Leisende and these people, how did Ji Lin get involved with them, and why did he become so familiar with Major Lu and the others? He had countless doubts, but he didn't ask anything. There are too many things involved in this, and if he asked, it might make Ji Lin difficult. If Ji Lin took the initiative to tell him, he would listen. If Ji Lin didn't plan to talk, then he wouldn't go too deep into it.

  When Liang Siyu was carried into the car by the bodyguard, she was still looking at Timo. Timo was wearing the clothes provided by Lu Sishui, and was also looking straight at her, but he didn't mean to say anything. However, it passed and they couldn't speak much, and they couldn't understand each other's language.

  After Song Yao and Mrs. Liang left, the search and rescue team escorted by Yao Sheng finally brought out the rest of the people in the inpatient building. After those people were sent away, Fengxin Hospital was completely evacuated. Leisende took Lucas into the inpatient building again to conduct a careful search, Timo was in charge of the search and inspection of the entire hospital area, and Lu Sishui commanded the special forces to cooperate with the operation. 

After they thoroughly searched the hospital, they did not find the second hospital. There are four Asi beasts, but it is confirmed that there are no Asi beasts in Fengxin Hospital.

  Lu Sishui asked people to pack up Asimon's body, packed it in a special car and sent it back to the Academy of Sciences.

  "There are three? Send them all to the Academy of Sciences? What about the Research Institute in S City?" asked the captain in charge of the escort.

  "Send them to the Academy of Sciences, not to the Research Institute in S City." Lu Sishui waved his hands.

  Although the research institutes in city S are very professional in biological research, no matter how professional they are, they cannot compare to the figures in the National Academy of Sciences. There are all top-notch talents from all over the country gathered there, and many top-notch talents from abroad have also been kidnapped. . Previously, I chose to send it to the research institute in city s mainly because of an emergency. The plane to be sent to the Academy of Sciences in city b was not approved immediately, and city s is close to city h, so I made that choice. 

          Moreover, recently they also investigated the situation of being asked by Resende to throw out Zhang Wen on the day of the negotiation. Even if he was not emotionally dissatisfied with Ji Lin, he was still a bystander. I also feel that this person's character is really not very good. How dare he continue to hand over such a major event as Asimon to a research institute with such researchers?

  Besides, the body of Asi Beast is the result of Leisende and the others. Leisende's attitude towards that article is already very obvious, and he should not hand over the results of Leisende to Leisen. A place where people who don't like morality can touch. It's not that Zhang Wen is the only genius left in the whole country. In fact, that talent is just like that, and he doesn't have to do that.

  [Thank you for your hard work today. 】Lu Sishui sincerely expressed his gratitude to Resende and the others, 【Without you, I would not dare to think of such a zero-casualty ending. 】

  Ji Lin is helping to translate.

  Leisende didn't care about Lu Sishui's thanks, he was more concerned about the abnormal state of Asimon, he cut open the stomachs of the three Asimon corpses, and each one was pregnant with eggs.

  [You will send these three Asi beasts to be studied? I hope they can give priority to studying the eggs in the stomachs of the three Asi beasts, confirm whether those eggs are all **, and give me an answer as soon as possible. 】

  "Okay, I will personally tell them to check the eggs first." Lu Sishui nodded and recorded.

  "Is there any problem with those eggs?" Yao Sheng lit a cigarette and asked.

  [Ordinary Asi beasts have weak reproductive ability, but here three Asi beasts are pregnant at the same time, the probability of coincidence is very low. If those eggs are all **, and this is not a coincidence, it may mean that the Asi beast has mutated. And this direction of mutation is the sharply increased reproductive capacity, which means that the number of Asi beasts will usher in a rapid increase in the near future. 】Resende said slowly.

  After listening to Ji Lin's translation, Lu Sishui and Yao Sheng imagined the scene of a sharp increase in Asi beasts, and they all fought coldly.

  Asi beasts breed in large numbers, and there are currently only three people from the Mandel space who can kill Asi beasts. There are only five or six that I haven't found on the Internet. If Asi beasts reproduce at a high speed, and the number exceeds hundreds, no matter how powerful the aliens are, no matter how hard they try, they may not be able to kill them all.

        At that time, most of them can only deploy weapons of mass destruction and carry out large-scale bombing, which is definitely an immeasurable loss. Moreover, those sealed weapons of mass destruction may also be ineffective against alien monsters. If so, the entire human society is about to face... the end of the world!

  "Cough!" Feeling that he was overthinking it, Lu Sishui coughed dryly, "You just said 'if' those eggs are **, which means that those eggs may not be **, it is not the case of **, The consequences shouldn't be that serious, right?"

  【If the eggs they conceive are not fertile, this symptom is a false pregnancy. 】Resende said.

  "False pregnancy?" Lu Sishui looked blank. He had heard that the embryos of oviparous animals would have dead eggs and live eggs. What happened to the false pregnancy of Aspen?

  [Asi beasts reproduce normally, and when they are in the mother's body, they must be eggs. They are difficult to reproduce themselves, and they pay great attention to protecting their offspring. If it is a fake pregnancy, it will only be a dead egg. Asi beast pregnancy is very harmful to the mother, and under normal circumstances, false pregnancy will not occur, unless it is specially affected - the beast masters in the group are breeding in large numbers, and they are affected by the beast master's spiritual power, and they appear in a state of false pregnancy. ]

  [Huh? Is that so? ] Lucas was a little dizzy.

  [Star field calendar, in 2348, Admiral Rodel led his troops to wipe out a beast nest on a planet. At that time, a beast king who was hiding at that time entered a state of mass reproduction, which caused the remaining Asi beasts to conceive collectively. It was later verified that their stomachs were full of dead eggs. The Beastmaster will enter this state when it believes that the race is endangered. This content is recorded in textbooks. ] Timo said from the side.

  【Yeah? Ha, ha ha ha...] Lucas laughed dryly, don't start.

  "What are they talking about?" Lu Sishui asked.

  Ji Lin tried his best to listen for a long time, but he could only understand a few words that Timo said, but in the end he still didn't understand the meaning, and finally he only translated Leisende's words to Lu Sishui.

  "So—whether it is the mutation of Asimon or the emergency breeding of Beastmasters, the final result is that the number of Asiu will increase rapidly?" Lu Sishui felt a little shaky, "The consequences of the two are basically There is no difference, is it necessary for us to test whether the egg is or not?"

  [Of course there is a difference, no matter how hard a Beastmaster tries to reproduce quickly, it will not be as fast as several mutated Asi Beasts can reproduce rapidly. 】Resende looked at Lu Sishui like he was looking at a fool.

  "If it's **, wouldn't those members of the Academy of Sciences be able to get the ** Asi Beast they dreamed of?" After hearing Ji Lin's message, Yao Sheng also followed suit.

  Lu Sishui: "..." You guys are really enough!

  "Okay, I got it." Lu Sishui took a deep breath, and finally didn't hold back, and said violently, "Damn it! I just hope that those are dead eggs! The best Beastmaster is also a dead egg!" 

          Special Service Force After closing the team, Lu Sishui, who was stuffed with a lot of negative news, hurriedly prepared to go back to report the bad news to his superiors, but Ji Lin called out to stop him.

  "Mrs. Liang... I mean those who came out with me, what are you going to do?" Except for the two male bodyguards who fainted, the rest of the group who came out with Ji Lin had witnessed it with their own eyes. Timo's transformation, Ji Lin wanted to know how Lu Sishui was going to deal with it.

  Lu Sishui pressed the center of his eyebrows, and said helplessly: "I have seen it all, what else can I do? I will find someone to explain it clearly to them, and I will also ask them to keep it secret. There will definitely be such things in the future, and we will not make it official. , Tell people the truth if you see it, it's actually not a big problem. Your friend, Master Song Er, you can tell it yourself. Of course, you can't tell the secrets, you understand." Ji Lin nodded.

  At present, the country is powerless against Asi Beast, and basically relies on Resende and the others. Such words are useless except to cause unnecessary panic to people. Even if Lu Sishui does not tell them, he will not say them.

  Timo's identity was exposed, so naturally he would not continue to follow Liang Siyu, he followed Leisende back to the residence arranged by Lu Sishui. Song Yao waited at Leisende's house for a long time, and finally waited for Ji Lin and the others to come back. As soon as Ji Lin and the others came in, he came up and chatted endlessly.

  "I'm going to take a shower first, and I have something to talk to you later." Ji Lin managed to catch Song Yao's pause, and said to him.

  Song Yao was stunned for a moment, and seeing Ji Lin's eyes, he immediately understood what Ji Lin was going to say to him, and said quickly, "Success! You go take a bath first! Wash slowly, I've finished dinner!"