Chapter 100: Strangeness under the data 02

It's the winter season, and the weather doesn't look good in the afternoon, and the weather forecast also says that there may be snow at night. This Christmas party started early and ended early. After the banquet was over, Ji Lin separated Lamacao, who was particularly noisy with Song Yao, and urged Song Yao to go back quickly.

  Seeger stayed with Monte to take care of the Lama Grass cultivation base, Lucas and Seeger dropped by to send Song Yao back, and Ji Lin and Resende went back to their apartment.

  Lei Sende asked Cao Haitian to come to the apartment two months ago in order to live with Ji Lin without being disturbed, but the effect was not as good as Lei Sende imagined. He took Ji Lin to move out After entering the small building, Lucas and the others didn't go back to the small building very much, instead they ran to their apartment. 

        The only advantage is probably that there are no extra vacancies in the apartment, and they come here for a meal when they are most free, and they cannot stay overnight. When Ji Lin was in bed at night, he didn't have to worry about what a few people from the Mandel Starfield who had good hearing at home would hear. Resende could embrace his passionate and honest partner happily in the dead of night.

  As a person with a partner, private space is indeed the most important thing, but the apartment is a bit small, and there is no small building to live in comfortably. After Leisende and Ji Lin lived in the apartment for a while, they added one thing to their planner, and the font was bolded and enlarged - when Asmon was completely resolved, after returning to City H, let Lu Sishui arranged a house for Lucas and the others, farther away from where he lived, and his family refused to allow anyone to stay overnight. In fact, I wanted to add the refusal to eat, but Ji Lin likes to be lively, so Leisende had to silently delete this item.

  Ji Lin and Song Yao parted at the gate of the base. After saying goodbye to each other, Song Yao stared at the Lama grass at Ji Lin's feet with a thoughtful expression.

  "What's wrong?" Song Yao's expression was too serious, and Ji Lin couldn't help asking.

  Song Yao looked up at Ji Lin: "I think Sig may be right."

  Ji Lin: "?"

  Song Yao: "These pots... Lama grass like me."

  Ji Lin: "..." You just said that Serious expression is thinking about this kind of thing?

  Song Yao: "Look, there are so many people around, and they only trouble me, they must like me!"

  Ji Lin: "..." No, it's because you are the easiest to bully among the people in Leisende. Teasing cats and teasing tigers is obviously more fun for the former, not to mention that you will come up to them to amuse them.

  But seeing Song Yao's determined face, confidently feeling that he is very popular with Lama grass, Ji Lin silently swallowed his sincerity back. Since Song Yao was so happy to be misunderstood, he should not disappoint, after all, the truth hurts people.

  Song Yao firmly believed in his pleasing conclusion, bent down to say goodbye to Lama grass, was dragged by the stems, leaves and vines of Lama grass, was dragged by clothes, and grabbed his arm and turned around several times in place, making Song, who hadn't even drunk a drop, Yao's feet fluttered, and after getting into the driver's seat of his car, he poked his head out of the car window, happily saying goodbye to Ji Lin again, just like a stupid son of a landlord's family.

  Ji Lin waved helplessly at Song Yao. After Lucas and Timo got into the car, Song Yao retracted his head and started to drive.

  Watching Song Yao's car disappear from sight, Ji Lin took Lei Sende's hand beside him, 【Let's go home too. 】

  Resende squeezed Ji Lin's Weiliang hand tightly, then took his other hand, wrapped it in his palm to keep him warm, 【Well, I'm going back. 】

  Today is Christmas, Ji Lin didn't let Dong Yue wait to be their driver at night, but borrowed a car from him and drove back to the apartment by himself. The apartment arranged by Cao Haitian is not far from the research base, less than 20 minutes' drive away.

  As soon as he got home, Lei Sende asked Ji Lin to take a bath to warm up his body first, and after Ji Lin finished washing, he went into the bathroom to take a bath after Ji Lin finished washing.

  The air conditioner in the bedroom was turned on by Resende before he took a shower. Now that he came out, he felt that the whole room was warm, and Ji Lin's drowsiness was soon aroused. But he couldn't let himself fall asleep like this, and found a letter that was pressed at the bottom from the drawer of the bedside table. A smile appeared on the corner of Ji Lin's mouth. This was the surprise he prepared for Resende.

  After taking a shower, Lei Sende casually put on a bathrobe, dried his hair, and came out of the bathroom. He saw Ji Lin sitting by the bed, dozing off with a letter in his arms, his head nodding.

  [Sleep first if you're sleepy, don't wait for me. ] Lei Sende walked over and touched Ji Lin's face, said in a low voice, picked up Ji Lin, and put him in the middle of the bed.

  "Huh?" Ji Lin stared at Resende in a daze. When Resende took out the letter from his arms and began to cover him with a quilt, his mind, which was occupied by sleepiness, woke up. Holding the letter in his hand, he showed a slight smile, 【This is a gift for you, please open it and have a look. 】

  Resende glanced down at the letter in his hand, then at Ji Lin who was looking forward to it, opened the letter in his hand, and took out the contents.

  Resende knew what was inside, it was a household registration book, which he got from the people on Earth before. What did Ji Lin do for him with his household register? With doubts, Leisende opened the account book. His name was on the household registration book, but it was not the only one. He was no longer the only name in it. When he turned a page later, he saw a name that was not in his original household registration book. Looking at the two extra words on the column of family members, Resende was a little dazed.

  [These two characters read Ji Lin, which is my name. 】Ji Lin thought that Leisende couldn't understand, pointed to the two above and said, 【I asked Lu Sishui to help me to transfer my household registration to yours. Haven't you always wanted a marriage license? Marriage certificates cannot be obtained in China, but in a household registration book, it is a family, which is similar to a marriage certificate. 】

  Speaking of this, Ji Lin's ears turned red slightly, and he felt as if he had confessed his love to Lei Sende again, and suddenly felt a little embarrassed. After a slight pause, he continued: [I asked Sig about your birthday, he didn't know how to convert the time of the Mandel star field to the earth time accurately, and told me that it was about a few days, so... so this is also my birthday. Birthday present for you. Happy birthday, Resende. 】

  Resende stroked Ji Lin's name on the household registration book with his fingertips, cherished it and closed it, and stuffed it under the pillow. Then he put his arms around Ji Lin's shoulders, put his forehead against Ji Lin's forehead, and said to Ji Lin in a low voice with undisguised affection: [Thank you, I am very happy, this is the life I have lived since I was born. The happiest birthday ever. 】

  The voice disappeared between the lips and tongues of the two of them. Leisende kissed Ji Lin's lips, and impatiently deepened the kiss. His hands slid along the skirt of Ji Lin's bathrobe, along his chest, and down to his lower back. Ji Lin's body was caressed by Leisende, and soon he felt sleepy and his whole body became hot.

  Ji Lin was pushed down on the bed by Leisende, and his bathrobe had been completely stripped off. Leisende's bathrobe, which was originally covered with loose pants, slipped most of it from his shoulders with his movements, revealing his smooth and lean upper body.

  【I'll do it just once to celebrate...】 Leisende kissed Ji Lin's shoulder and made a request in a low voice.

  [Hmm...] They've already done it, so what objection does he have? And he didn't want to object.

  [The household registration book is not enough, I also need a marriage certificate, we will go abroad to do it when we have time. 】Resende bit Ji Lin's ear and whispered, as if he was acting like a baby with him.

  Leisende has probably become obsessed with the marriage certificate, Ji Lin pinched Leisende's long hair that had slipped down, and couldn't help thinking. But soon, he didn't have the time to think about it anymore, the joy Resende brought to him occupied all his mind.

  ...

  After the Ramagrass weapon was developed, it was put into use immediately. Because it is a consumable weapon, the ammunition to be loaded is limited, and there is no room for training at all. After the soldiers who are selected to use participate in the theoretical explanation and instructions, they directly enter the actual combat state with the weapon.

  Although it has entered the state of actual combat, because the Asi beast found it difficult, the soldiers with the Ramagrass weapon confronted an Asi beast on the eighth day after entering the actual combat. Those soldiers played well, using the Rama grass weapon, completely completed the first hunting of Asi beast by the earthlings, which is a very historic stroke.

  Under the premise of not trying weapons of mass destruction, there is no way to successfully kill Asimon, which has always weighed heavily on the military's mind. Although the successful hunting this time was a weapon provided by Resende and the others, they still couldn't deny the fact that the people on Earth killed Asi Beast. With a weapon that allows people on Earth to kill Asimon, and the material supply research base for the weapon is officially on track, everything is developing in a good direction. Cao Haitian's mood can be said to have been since the appearance of Asimon The brightest ever.

  And Cao Haitian, who was in a bright mood, had just finished a video conference with his superiors and commanders from various places early this morning. Before he could leave the military region conference building, he was blocked by Leisende in the corridor.

  Lei Sende took Xige and Ji Lin with him, and Ji Lin followed six pots of Lama grass to stop Cao Haitian and others who had just come out of the conference room.

  "Uh, what can I do for you?" Cao Haitian asked after being taken aback for a moment.

  "I'm looking for a meeting with you." Resende replied.

  Cao Haitian exchanged glances with Lu Jun beside him, then greeted the people who came out of the conference room after him, and turned back to the conference room again.

  Everyone in the conference room sat down again, and their eyes were all on Leisende.

  "Call out all the information related to Asi Beast after the Beastmaster's battle." Resende said slowly.