Chapter 46: Tracking 02

Lu Sishui looked at the indifferent Leisende, opened his mouth, and finally sat back in his seat silently. We can only be worthy of being people from outer space. The solutions to problems are all looking at the universe, and we don't give people on earth a chance to express themselves.

  Lu Sishui was very disappointed, but there was nothing he could do. The Beastmaster still had to look for him, and he still had to keep an eye on the movement of Asi Beast, and the army still needed to maintain a first-level combat readiness. 

        Moreover, it's not just that City H, which is their current main battlefield, needs to maintain level-1 combat readiness at all times. As time goes by, the cities around City H, and what's worse, the whole country will enter a state of combat readiness. If the Beast King can't be found in City H, and the number of Asi Beasts continues to increase, it will become an inevitable trend to spread to surrounding cities.

  Asi Beast will move, and the Beastmaster is the same, he will not stay in one place all the time, Lu Sishui now just wants to know whether the damned Beastmaster is still in City H. The Beastmaster may leave City H. He has already reported to his superiors. The superiors have also stationed troops in the surrounding cities of City H to guard him, and at the same time help him follow the Beastmaster's movements. 

        However, there is no relevant news from the surrounding cities. Lu Sishui almost wondered if the beast king had evaporated from the world. Of course, this is impossible. The fake pregnancy Asimon just discovered two days ago is enough to show that the Beastmaster is still alive and kicking, and is working hard to give birth!

  Leisende saw that Lu Sishui took out a roll of paper from the side drawer, unfolded it on the table, drew on it with a pen, and fell into deep thought.

  【What are you doing? ] Resende asked.

  Ji Lin asked Lu Sishui for help.

  "This?" Lu Sishui pointed to the map unfolded on his desk, looked at Leisende and asked, seeing that Leisende did not refute, he explained to himself, "This is the map of City H. If you want to find the Beastmaster You can't search indiscriminately, so my City H has divided the regions, and carefully searched each region one by one, which can be regarded as a carpet search."

  Resende raised his eyebrows slightly, motioning for him to continue.

  "Before you got involved, we were already doing this. We actually searched these two places." Lu Sishui tapped the area marked with two lines of words on the map with his fingertips and said, "However, you can also You know, we can only rely on manual search to find Asi beasts. In the case where they don't show up, the detectors are basically useless. Of course, we also tried to get police dogs to join the search, but the police dogs smelled Asi beasts. I'm afraid, I may not be able to join the search. Therefore, I asked Mr. Timo to help me search again for the two areas I searched before. There are still so many places, and it will take about ten days and a half months." 

          H city then Big, Timo was the only one who was able to track down the Beastmaster. Although Lucas was also helping, he could only rely on luck in the tracking. For example, the breath of the Beastmaster was exposed within the range he could perceive. In his high-speed search, it is not as convenient to track as Teemo, who can fly in the air. 

       They tried to make Lucas improve the efficiency of movement, but the helicopter was restricted by the height and could not descend too low, and the car was restricted by the terrain. Those narrow alleys and the like, the car would definitely not be able to drive in. Lucas ran by himself. It's not slow, but there is an upper limit to physical strength. It may be no problem in such hot weather for a day or two, but it will definitely not work after a long time.

  [Ten days and a half months are probably not enough. What if after you finish searching this place and go to the next place, the Beastmaster runs back to the place you searched...]

  Lu Sishui suddenly showed a pale face.

  【just kidding. 】Resende chuckled lightly, and stood up from the chair, 【If the Beastmaster changes places, your monitoring will most likely be able to find something when it moves on the surface. 】

  Lucas: "..." The joke is not like that!

  Resende walked to him and picked up his map, raised his eyes and asked, 【Can I take this map with me? 】

  "...Yes." The backup of the map is on the computer, and he printed it out because he felt more comfortable drawing on paper.

  Seeing Leisende taking Ji Lin out, Lu Sishui asked in puzzlement, "Hey, where are you going?"

  Leisende raised the rolled up map in his hand without looking back. He said: [I'll try my luck too, to see if I can bump into the Beastmaster. 】

  "Raysende said that he will also help find the Beastmaster." Ji Lin finished explaining to Lu Sishui, helped him close the office door, and walked a few steps quickly to follow Leisende's footsteps.

  However, things are always not as expected. Even Leisende joined the search work, but until the end of August, a few Asi beasts were found, and they were pulled out from some hidden corners. They also wanted to die. Damn, but there is still no news from the Beastmaster.

  On this day, when Ji Lin drove back from the search with Leisende, the sky was already pitch black. This time they ran a little farther, and it was too late to come back. As soon as the two of them entered the gate, they saw Song Yao stop Timo, who had just come back, with a mobile phone in his hand, muttering endlessly, Timo was expressionless, and he didn't know if he understood.

  "I said you give me a reaction! Can't you understand? Ong Stein? Photos! Can you understand photos?" Song Yao pointed to the phone screen, "I mean—this beautiful girl, Liang Siyu , she is going back to S City, before she goes back, she wants to see you! Anyway, just follow me."

  Song Yao said, and wanted to reach out and grab Timo.

  "Song Yao, what are you doing?" Ji Lin asked out loud.

  "Oh shit! You scared me!" Song Yao patted his chest to suppress his shock. He was obviously too absorbed in what Timo said, and he didn't realize that Ji Lin and the others had returned, "Jilin, and Resende, You came back just in time, tell Timo for me that Liang Siyu wants to see him."

  Ji Lin was a little surprised, Liang Siyu didn't contact Timo after leaving Fengxin Hospital that day, otherwise Song Yao would have spoken. A week ago, Liang Siyu's operation was successfully completed. After that, Lu Siyu asked someone to explain the situation to the Liang family. Liang Siyu didn't ask to see Timo at that time. 

          Ji Lin thought she couldn't accept Timo's identity, so she chose not see. Aliens, this kind of existence can be quickly accepted by some people, and some people will struggle a little, and naturally some people can't accept it. After all, this is still a strange existence in human society. 

          There are all kinds of opinions. Those who are interested will naturally feel fear. Liang Siyu can't accept it, and Ji Lin can understand it. I don't want to think that now she suddenly proposed to see Timo .

  Ji Lin didn't quite know what Liang Siyu was thinking, but he helped Song Yao translate the words to Timo. Ji Lin has been with Resende for so long, and the language of the Mandel Starfield has improved very quickly. 

          He can already speak such a simple translation in the language of the Mandel Starfield. Resende and the others are also very fast at learning Chinese, not counting the exception of Resende who always uses a translator to communicate with him, Lucas and Timo are also learning very quickly, their language talent seems to be very good . In contrast, the progress of the two language elites that Lu Sishui found was not as good as that of Lucas and the others.

  [Sorry, I understand the general meaning of what he said. I just don't know how to tell it in Chinese...] Timo glanced at Song Yao, who seemed to be very conflicted, and then muffled, 【I need to think about it. ]

  After finishing speaking, Timo nodded slightly to Song Yao, then passed him and went back to his room.

  "He said to think about it." Ji Lin turned to Song Yao and said.

  "I still have to think about this kind of thing? Why is this person so troublesome?" Song Yao muttered and yawned, "I'm going to go back to bed too, good night." Timo, whose personality is very different from

  Lucas Similarly, it can also be said that he is the complete opposite of Lucas. Compared to Lucas who is outgoing like a runaway wild horse, Teemo appears introverted and quiet, sometimes so quiet that it makes people feel dull. 

         Ji Lin sometimes feels that, to a certain extent, Teemo is a bit like him. He is also not the type who likes to actively communicate with unfamiliar people, but it is slightly different. Most of the time, he just follows the crowd and has no goals at all. , the idea is also simple, but Teemo obviously has more ideas than him.

  However, Ji Lin feels that he is not without goals recently. In the past twenty years, he has never longed for someone like he does now. He hopes to stay by his side and establish a deeper bond with him. Here, you can always go on cuddling with each other. He knew very well that this kind of longing is usually called admiration.

  Ji Lin glanced sideways at Leisende, the lines of his side face were as elegant as ever, and the long black hair was tied behind his back, but it didn't add any femininity to him, but instead carried a kind of awe-inspiring nobility, making him even Arrogance also seems so natural... At the same time - it makes people feel unattainable.

  Although Ji Lin was born in an orphanage, he never felt inferior. He learned everything faster than others, as long as it didn't involve interpersonal relationships, he could do well. Sometimes he envies that others have a large group of friends, no matter whether they meet familiar or unfamiliar people, they can talk and laugh with ease. He has also longed for a person because of this, but Ji Lin still does not feel that he is inferior, but in front of Lei Sende, he But feel inferior. 

         He didn't dare to tell Resende his feelings, once he was rejected, he couldn't stay by his side any longer. He doesn't have that kind of courage, at least for now, he doesn't have the courage to accept leaving Resende.

  【What are you in a daze for? ] Lei Sende reached out and poked Ji Lin's forehead. It felt good. Before Ji Lin could speak, he poked a second time, 【What are you thinking? ]

  "I'm thinking about Teemo..." Ji Lin raised his hand and touched the place where Leisende poked him, hiding his thoughts, and only said his initial thoughts, "What exactly does he think about Liang Siyu?"

  [Teemo? 】Raysende is not very happy that Ji Lin thinks so seriously and thinks about Timo's affairs. Is Ji Lin interested in Tee Mo? When Leisende thought of this, his eyes paused for a moment, and then he said casually, 【Timo likes Liang Siyu. 】

  What Timo thinks about Liang Siyu, Lei Sende is actually not very clear, his own relationship history is blank, and he still has no ability to understand this situation, at least with a restrained temperament like Timo, he It is incomprehensible. However, Ji Lin would probably give up his thoughts on Tee Mo. Lei Sende felt that to be worthy of Ji Lin, Tee Mo was not enough at all.