Chapter 108: Intermediate Beastmaster 07

Ji Lin didn't mean to question Leisende, he just felt strange, because Leisende's behavior was so strange recently.

  Follow him every step of the way, take care of him meticulously in his own way, treat him carefully as if he were a fragile piece of glass, no matter what request he has, he will agree without hesitation, and - this point of routine every day Give him extra meals. If you follow him every step of the way, and you can barely use the recent tense situation as an excuse, it will be difficult to find a reasonable explanation for the following points. Resende's behavior made him feel as if he had just returned from the gate of hell, escaped the claws of the disease with great thrills, and was a weak patient recovering from a long illness. 

        But let alone a patient recovering from a long illness, he hasn't been sick at all recently! His health has always been very good. He has a fever and a cold at most when he grows up. As for recently - he doesn't even have a cold or a fever! He didn't understand Resende's almost meticulous care and inexplicable extra meals. He had absolutely no reason to be treated like this.

  As soon as Ji Lin's doubtful words fell, Lei Sende's hand holding the small porcelain bowl froze slightly, his eyes flickered, and then he avoided Ji Lin's sight.

  This reaction...

  "Is there any special reason why you keep giving me extra meals?" Ji Lin looked at Leisende and asked.

  "Yes, there is a special reason." Resende put the small porcelain bowl in his hand on the dining table, and his eyes fell on Ji Lin's belly unconsciously.

  "Can't you tell me the reason?" Ji Lin continued to ask.

  "No..."

  "That's... hard to talk to me?"

  Resende didn't say a word, acquiescing.

  Ji Lin was even more confused. Although it was strange to give him extra meals every day, it was even more strange that the reason was difficult for him to explain. For such a trivial matter as an extra meal, can there be a reason behind it that is so shocking that he can't accept it?

  After being stunned for a moment, Ji Lin adjusted the chair he was sitting on, turned to the right, facing Resende, and said seriously: "Tell me, as long as it is a reasonable reason, I don't think there is anything I can't accept."

  Leisende also turned sideways, facing Ji Lin. He frowned slightly, with obvious hesitation on his expression.

  "Speak, I'll listen," Ji Lin urged.

  Regarding Ji Lin's pregnancy, Lei Sende originally had no intention of keeping it a secret from Ji Lin. In addition to being unrealistic, if a pregnant person does not have this awareness, even if he keeps watching, it will be dangerous for the fetus. thing. I didn't say it before, because I couldn't figure out how to tell Ji Lin about this in a tactful way, hoping not to irritate him. But as far as Ji Lin has always been firm about his identity as an "Earth Male", no matter how this matter is told to him, it is inevitable that he will be stimulated. Now that Ji Lin asked, he took advantage of the opportunity to tell the story.

  Resende glanced at some people dining in the cafeteria not far away, this is not a suitable environment for confession.

  "Come with me." Leisen pulled Ji Lin to stand up and led him outside the cafeteria.

  Lei Sende took Ji Lin to the dormitory building of the base research institute, which was arranged for researchers. Although Ji Lin went home to live every day, he also arranged his room. Ji Lin is prone to sleepiness recently, and will come here to take a nap at noon, so he always carries the room key with him.

  After entering the room, turned on the light, and closed the door, Ji Lin sat down by the bed, with the ramazawa lined up at his feet, and followed him to look up at Resende.

  Ji Lin: "Okay, let's talk now."

  Leisen pulled up a chair and sat in front of Ji Lin, face to face with Ji Lin, he looked seriously at the black eyes with obvious curiosity, and said softly: "I give you extra meals every day because I don't want you to do weight loss exercises."

  "Why?"

  "You can't do strenuous exercise now." Resende paused, and his eyes fell on Ji Lin's belly again, " Ji Lin, you are pregnant."

  The expression on Ji Lin's face became blank, and he stared blankly at Leisende, as if he didn't understand what Leisende said just now.

  Resende stretched out his hand, leaned forward, and stuck his palm to Ji Lin's lower abdomen through his clothes, "Here... there is our cub." 

  "This is impossible..." Ji Lin finally came back to his senses, subconsciously He retorted with what he thought was the most powerful evidence, "I am a man, and I have no ability to conceive." 

  "No, you are a female from the Mandel Starfield." Resende lowered his eyes, and his eyes fell on Ji Lin's feet On the Lama grass, "Only the females of the Mandel star field have the ability to establish a spiritual connection with the Lama grass."

  Ji Lin pursed his lips: "Maybe people on Earth can also..."

  Resende: "Except you Who else has succeeded? Lamacao has come into contact with quite a few people, but apart from you, they can't even feel the spiritual fluctuations of Lamacao." 

          Ji Lin: "But..."

  "Jilin, you There are cubs in my stomach, this is a fact." Resende looked at Ji Lin with gentle eyes, and said in a low voice, "Try to accept it, okay?"

  Ji Lin looked down at his belly, there is something Lost a little life? It never occurred to him that he would be pregnant, it was impossible in his mind. But Resende doesn't need to lie to him about this, and he won't make fun of it...

  "I'm a bit messed up...Resende, can you give me some time?"

  Resende leaned towards the corner of Ji Lin's mouth A kiss fell, "You can think slowly, don't be too anxious."

  The room fell silent, and the two stopped talking. Ji Lin was silent in his own thoughts, frowning to sort out his messy thoughts, while Leisende sat quietly with Ji Lin, trying not to disturb him.

  It was Ji Lin's cell phone that broke the silence. Yan Chengqi, who had invited Ji Lin to play tennis, couldn't find him, so he called him directly.

  "Sorry, I'm not going, I'm going home, you guys have fun." Before Yan Chengqi could ask why, Ji Lin hung up the phone first.

  Sitting blankly for a while with the phone hung up in his hand, Ji Lin stood up after the screen of the phone went dark.

  "Let's go home." Ji Lin said to Resende, "Let's talk about this tomorrow, I'm sleepy." 

          "...Okay."