Chapter 126: Sands Mercenary Corps 06

[Nopt is my prey, I don't want him to fall into anyone's hands, including the Mandel Empire. ] Tang En looked at Resende with a warning in his eyes.

  【He is also the chief culprit who once hurt Ji Lin. It is impossible for you to let me sit idly by. 】Under Tang En's gaze, Leisende refused to budge.

  He knew that things would turn out like this, so he was reluctant to tell Leisende the reason for looking for Ji Lin at first. But -

  [then - information sharing. 】 Tang En changed his sitting position. He didn't want Nopt to fall into the hands of others, in order to ensure that Nopt could be truly killed, but then he thought about it, if the collaborator was Resende, the situation didn't seem so bad.

  Due to the nature of their work, the Sands Mercenary Corps has three schools and nine streams, knows many people and has a wide network of contacts, but if they want to find Noput, relying on the contacts of the Sands Corps alone, to be honest, there is not much hope. The universe is so big, and Nopt is also quite mysterious. So far, very little information is known, except for the name and the crimes he committed on the planet Canter, and even his gender and race are not clear, let alone his appearance and other more detailed information. 

           Moreover, Nopt was able to be so tightly protected back then, and escaped the pursuit of the Imperial Legion, the forces that sheltered him were likely to be people with status in the Mandel star field. Resende's participation, not to mention their family's hidden power in the outer space, can be clearly confirmed, at least in the Mandel star field, he will get great help. Leisende's father is considered his contact, but its role is definitely not as good as Leisende's personal intervention.

  Thinking about it this way, Leisende's meddling in Noput's affairs seems to be of no harm to his purpose, and the rest is his selfish desire to kill Noput himself.

  [As for who can kill Noput with his own hands, it depends on his ability. ] Tang En added.

  Leisende silently looked at Tang En who was opposite him for a while, then reached out his hand towards him, [deal. ]

  [ Happy cooperation. 】 Dunn held Resende's hand.

  The atmosphere of subtle hostility between the two has been eased for the first time because of the initial consensus reached.

  Tang En didn't stay at Leisende's house for a long time, so he asked Ji Lin to contact Lu Sishui for help, and asked them to arrange someone to accompany him to purchase the earth's specialties. Although it is based on his interest in this strange planet, it can also be described as his whim. However, since the Sands Mercenary Corps paid for their labor, Tang En didn't intend to be polite when asking for compensation from the people on Earth. He didn't like doing business that lost money.

  Walking out of the gate of the courtyard, Tang En raised his head slightly and squinted his eyes looking at the blue sky. This visit made the task that had been put on hold for three years, and finally made a big progress, and also unexpectedly obtained a collaborator who was not interested in his commission for this task.

  However, even if Resende is interested in his expensive commission, he probably won't be able to share it with him—because the "expensive" commission is only for him personally. It was an old friend's last wish. Fulfilling its value was considered an expensive commission to Tang En, but it was worthless to others.

  【It would be great if Mr. Duo Lun's younger brother was Ji Lin...】 Aris glanced back, and Ji Lin, who was embraced by Resende into the room, said emotionally rarely.

  [However, if this is destined to be untenable, Mr. Doron's younger brother has already died in the Nopt experiment. This is a fact that has been confirmed many times. ] Baiwei sighed and said.

  Duo Lun was Tang En's old friend. He had been looking for Noput's revenge almost all his life, but in the end he couldn't realize it, and his accidental death became his last wish.

  Tang En sometimes felt that Duo Lun was stupid, and it was difficult for him to understand the madness and persistence of betting his whole life on revenge for one person. He is very confident in grasping people's hearts, but that strong and stubborn emotion is still not well understood even now. He will help Duo Lun fulfill his last wish, but he will not be obsessed with it for Duo Lun.

  Maybe because Doron's younger brother is Doron's blood relative? Tang En substituted someone who was related to him and tried to imagine it. The conclusion was that he would be angry, but Tang En found it difficult to imagine losing himself because of hatred. There are also many males in the Mandel star field who will go crazy when females are hurt. For example, the young commander of Resende who just parted, most of them also belong to this type. This kind of feeling called love is also similarly strong. Just imagine ...Forget about this situation, he can't even find someone to substitute into, let alone imagine something.

  Tang En comprehended other people's emotional world for a while, and died again without a medical condition. He got into the car that Lu Sishui sent to pick them up, and decided to devote himself to buying local products from the earth.

  In the half month after the Jinsha Mercenary Group confirmed that the Asi beasts were cleaned up, no traces of Asi beasts were found again, and no related incidents caused by Asi beasts occurred. This can already confirm that Asi beasts on the earth have been completely wiped out cleared. In order to reassure the Earth side, the Sands Mercenaries continued to pay attention, but Sig and others had withdrawn early, and each began to prepare for returning to the Mandel Starfield. Sig and Timo stayed in City H, but Lu Sishui dragged Monte and followed Tang En and the others to other cities, happily embarking on a shopping trip.

  The problem of Asi Beast has been completely solved, and the rest is the Rama grass planted on the earth. People on Earth have developed a device that can control the escape of cultivated Lama grass, but if there are no people in the Mandel space, it is basically impossible to get materials from those Lama grass. Moreover, the Lama grass is quite aggressive. Once the people from the Mandel space who can control them leave, the Lama grass may cause another disaster on the earth.

  All the Rama grass planted on the earth was taken away by the Jinsha Mercenary Group. However, at the insistence of Professor Lin, some seeds belonging to the fourth generation of Ramagrass were left behind. Maybe one day in the future, the people on earth will plant the seeds of Rama grass again, but that should be when the people on earth have enough ability to control the Rama grass.

  As the days approached the end of April, the time for the people in the Mandel space to leave the earth was not far away, and Ji Lin also began to prepare for leaving the earth. He bought a bunch of things that he thought he needed to take away, but because of his status as a pregnant woman, it was inconvenient for him to run around, and the place where he could do his shopping was only in Bao and H City. Even so, after calculating the shopping expenses during this period Uh, Ji Lin was also taken aback. 

          He actually used up nearly half of his savings all at once. He still felt that he didn't have much enthusiasm for shopping, unlike Lucas...but forget it, anyway. I'm about to leave the earth, and it will be difficult to come back in the future, and I won't be able to use the money if I keep it.

  Compared with Ji Lin's carefree big purchases, Leisende seemed a little anxious and hesitant to speak during this period. Ji Lin flipped through the things he bought, directed Lamacao to help tidy things up, turned around, and saw Resende standing beside him, holding a cardboard box and looking at him, looking like he had something to say appearance. No matter how slow Ji Lin was, Leisende had been like this all this time, he still felt that something was wrong.

  Ji Lin put his half-disassembled courier on the table, walked up to Resende, and asked straight to the point; "Resende, do you have something to tell me?" 

         "Um..." Resende Looking down at Ji Lin, he admitted. He originally planned to talk to Ji Lin in the next few days. Now that Ji Lin asked, he didn't need to find other time.

  Ji Lin looked back at Resende, motioning for him to listen.

  "Are you really willing to go back to the Mandel Starfield with me?" Resende asked.

  "What do you mean?" Ji Lin blinked, his eyes revealing his confusion about Resende's question.

  "I mean, you are really willing to leave the earth and follow me to a star field that is completely unfamiliar to you, and...maybe you will never come back in this life." 

           The earth is too far away from the Mandel star field. Returning to Earth, let's not talk about the cost issue, just talk about the route. Even if the Earth is included in the star map this time, the Earth is not like a specific planet in the outer space. There are pilot signal satellites, and there is no such technology. The star map successfully found the earth. If the distance is too far, if there is a little deviation, it may directly miss the position of the solar system.

  "Are you worried about this?" Ji Lin organized his words and said to Resende, "It's a little bit of reluctance, but the earth is not indispensable to me. In terms of close people, there are not many people, just Song Yao... Well, Senior Brother Yan is one of them. Maybe I will miss them if I don't see them in the future, but if I can't see you... I will definitely be very sad. Besides, you can't stay on the earth, you are right The Mandel Starfield is very important, isn't it? And your family is also in the Mandel Starfield..." 

  "No!" Resende frowned tightly, he was very dissatisfied with Ji Lin's words, "You didn't Have you thought about letting me stay?"

  "This will make things difficult for you..."

  "I will solve my problems by myself. You just need to be self-willed with me. If you don't want to leave the earth, ask me to stay. You are not my subordinate, I don't need to follow my wishes, you are my partner, you have the right to embarrass me as much as you want." After Resende finished speaking, he felt that his words seemed too cold and hard, paused, and continued in a slow tone, " You don't have to keep thinking that I will make things difficult, but force yourself..."

  "You have to learn how to show your teeth and claws, right?" Seeing Lei Sende's long-lost preaching, Ji Lin answered with a smile.

  "En." Resende paused slightly, then nodded.

  "I decided to go to the Mandel Starfield with you. I decided on my own. I really didn't force it." 

  "It's a place that is completely unfamiliar to you..." Resende stroked Ji Lin's face with one hand.

  "I know, I was a little uneasy at first, but now it's gone." Weighing the pros and cons, everyone took it for granted that he would follow Resende to the Mandel Starfield, even he thought so, only Leisen De considered his feelings. Although he wanted to stay on Earth, which would make Resende troubled and make difficult choices, Resende still proposed to him and gave him the right to choose as he pleased. In this way—what else can he worry about?

  Ji Lin: "If you make me unhappy after going to the Mandel Starfield, I will let the little bell eat you. Is this considered a qualified barking?"

  Before Leisende could reply, the little bell at the side threw down the two boxes held by her own stems and leaves, and rushed to Ji Lin's side excitedly. It quickly grew to a person's height, and the enlarged white flower opened its mouth wide. It was about to bite down on Resende.

  Ji Lin pushed away the huge flower of Little Bell, dumbfounded, "I didn't mean to let you eat Resende now."

  Little Bell froze, shrunk back to its original shape, and walked back slowly, turning back three times at a step , hoping that Ji Lin would change his mind.

  Lei Sende: "Little Bell's fangs and claws are qualified, but you are not qualified."

  Ji Lin: "..."