Part 2 | Chapter 1

This was one of those rare days when Jean could stay up all night and still not feel tired when he woke up, a miraculous situation that only happens when the stars align.

When he woke up his arm was still around Armin, for that very reason he decided to stay that way and in fact only pulled him closer to him to snuggle against his body. He felt like the most special thing in the world.

The small body of the Arlert in his arms, his warmth, his scent, the way he held his hand.

It's true, now that boy is his boyfriend. His boyfriend. It sounded so unreal but so wonderful.

He didn't have to hold back anymore, he could hug him all he wanted. He didn't have to question those desires anymore. He wanted to do it, he's in love with him, he does it and that's it; so both can enjoy it.

"Are you awake?" The blonde muses. Jean liked that he was the first thing he heard in the morning, his voice was so cute.

"Yes," he hides his face in his hair.

"Good morning," he smiles softly.

"Good morning," he returns. "You always wake up before me, don't you?" He remembers last time.

"It seems so. I woke up 10 minutes ago."

"Yet you haven't moved at all since then," he brags a bit and the opposite cringes.

"We have time." And he loves being like this with him, "and I'm comfortable." And he feels really loved by him.

"Do you have an internal clock or something?"

"Yes, I always wake up on time even if I don't have an alarm."

The brown-haired lets him turn around and they face each other.

Jean's look is affectionate and makes everything clear to him. Armin smiles and leans in to kiss him.

The first kiss of the day was already sweet and full of affection, while his legs tangled under the sheets and his hearts fluttered.

"So this will be an everyday thing from now on?" Asks the Arlert, timidly.

"Yes, I'm very clingy, I hope you know that. You won't get rid of me easily from now on." It makes him laugh.
It was true, Jean could now be himself in total freedom next to him, he could treat him as his boyfriend because he is, he could do with his head held high all the things for which insecurity and doubts had previously made him hold back. He could be just as disgustingly sweet as he really is, even more so than Armin, ironically.

"I love it." They kiss again.

The day before they had officially become boyfriends, after so much trouble.

They lost their virginity, which felt totally unreal.

After that they stayed up talking all afternoon, they barely paused for dinner after Armin's grandfather got home and then they just kept talking for hours lying on the bed, like that until they realized it was dawning and they had to attend school early in the morning the next day.

Perhaps the happiness of being together did not allow them to feel tired from the few hours they slept, something like adrenaline. They would definitely regret it first thing in class.

"We should already..." Jean kisses him, "we should get ready," another kiss, "we'll be late." Another more and he begins to devour his lips. Of course, the other did not refuse and he enjoyed the taste of his mouth and the perfect contact of their lips together.

"I would stay like this with you forever. The last thing I want right now is to go to math," he complains openly.

"I know but we can't miss it." He gets out of bed.