Part 2 | Chapter 8

"I'm just saying," Sasha begins, "do you have such a good relationship with your partner that you can easily exchange phones?" She gives them a dramatic look as she bites into a potato.

They all fell silent for a moment, not because they couldn't respond appropriately, but because she said that out of the blue. That is to say, they were talking about universities and the moment when there were two seconds of silence, Braus took the opportunity to ask that.

"Yeah," Jean says, finally. He was more used to Sasha's quirks. "You wouldn't like what you'd see." He looks at Armin.

"I mean..." The blonde begins, "how much porn would I find?"

"Oh, little and innocent, Armin." He pats his head mockingly, teasing.

"Armin, if I saw your cell phone, how many nudes of Jean would I find?" Asks Nicolo.

"I don't send nudes, I'm not that stupid."

"But he sends photos without a shirt and in his underwear all the time."

"I said «so"»," he highlights.

"Historia?" Sasha looks at her.

"No, no. Don't see me, I wouldn't do that."

"Mikasa?"

"I am not an idiot."

"Sasha?" Asks Jean.

"No, that's what live and direct is for."

"I know of that, I've seen every man here naked," the Kirstein declares.

"And with that you called yourself straight?"

"Precisely for this reason, it is seen as normal to dress between people of the same gender because they are not going to like each other. And it was like that for me, until you showed up." He shakes his boyfriend a little, making him laugh.

"Wait, Eren for the locker room, Armin is your boyfriend, Marco?" Asks Historia.

"We've been friends for five years, how could we not get dressed in a room together once we sleep in each other's house?"

"Nicolo?"

"Oh, I don't knock when I go into Sasha's room," he says simply.

"I wonder who created that habit for you," Armin says, amused.

"The same woman I put a bar on my door for."

"Don't tell me, your mom comes in without knocking? I guess she caught you masturbating some time."

"No, no, no, no, no... Well, under the covers, yes."

"Childhood traumas," she sings.

In that, the bell rings, they had to go back to class.

Everyone started to get up and take their things.

"I'm very sleepy, I want to go home and sleep now," says Armin.

"Oh, can I go ahead today and go with you to the exit? We can nap together, I love sleeping with you," Jean says, taking his hands. "Then the dinner thing."

"Yes, of course. I love it too." He smiles at him, so pretty.

"Oh, Jean, by the way..." Eren says, resting his hand on his shoulder, to which Jean immediately manages to suddenly move away and hit the other's hand to push him away.

"Don't touch me," he snaps, looking down at him. That made everyone else stop for a moment, it had been such a strange and intense reaction, very exaggerated even for Jean.