Extra: Bloody Flowers

Triger warning: Sexual coercion and feeling of rape.

"Marco, I was looking for you. Hello." Reiner suddenly approaches him, making him jump a little out of the surprise.

"Hi, what's up?" He asks, confused. He couldn't imagine why he would be looking for him specifically.

"Listen, I wanted to ask you a favor. Professor Ackerman told me that you are one of the best in math and I need some help with that. You know, these exams are important, I can't fail anything."

"Oh, um, sure, I can help." He nods. "I've never tutored, you know? I don't know if I'm the best at it but I can try."

"Don't worry about it." He smiles, in that typical way he does, always inspiring confidence. "I'm not that bad, I just need a guide. We'll do it just fine."

"Well, yeah, that's fine with me then," he says, not making eye contact. "I just figured you'd ask Pieck for something like that," he says.

"Well, usually, but she's busy with her family right now and I don't want to disturb her. So having the information that you're good at this, I thought of you." That hits him directly in the chest. "When are you available?"

"If you want it can be tomorrow afternoon, I don't have anything."

"Great. My house is a bit of a mess right now, long story, how about we go to the cafe on the next street? I invite."

Oh god, he was going to kill him talking like that.

"Won't your boyfriend be mad if we go to a cafe together?" It was only for tutoring but Porco Galliard's character was... something else.

"Don't worry, Porco and I broke up. He may get angry but, you know, he's not in the right to do anything."

Marco almost falls backwards. What did he just say? Of course, he knew that they always argued, everyone knew it and many times people said that they used to break up, but Marco didn't take it too literally, he thought that it was really a way of saying that they distanced themselves, he didn't expect both of them to really recognize it as a breakup really, even as something enough to not be able to get angry if they go out with other people, even if it is not romantic on their part, of course.

"What's all the surprise?" He asks, seeing his expression, somewhat amused. Oh, he looked so good with that cute laugh. "Porco and I are not very compatible, you know?" Although his voice was a lower tone when he said it, one could tell that it hurt, that made the jet sad.

"I understand. I'm sorry, I know you're close, like, since you're like the same group of friends."

"Do not worry, it's alright. We've already bumped a lot so I got used to it. It had to happen."

"It's good that you can take it this well."

"Yeah, well, I wouldn't recommend seeing me when I miss him, I'm kind of pathetic," he mutters jokingly, lightening the truth. "Anyway, thanks for accepting. I'll see you there tomorrow." He smiles.