22) time

"We're going to be late."

"No, we're not," I argued. "We have time."

Matty chuckled against my mouth, his hips squirming beneath me as he pushed my hair back from my face.

There were two days left of tour, and there was no way I was going to risk letting it go to waste. Matty had assured me multiple times that we'd see each other after we got home, but for some reason, I still couldn't bring myself to truly believe that.

"Just give me five minutes?" I pouted, repeating his own question from weeks ago back to him, earning a quiet laugh from him.

"Five minutes." He affirmed. "But then we have to go."

"Got it."

I flashed him a small smile as I crawled down his body, pressing light kisses to his chest as I went.

"Serena." He sighed, threading his fingers into my hair as I continued to drag my lips along his skin. "Fucking hell. You really are killing me."

───

We were late.

George had already called Matty at least a handful of times, and now we were running hand in hand into the venue.

"Wait! Wait!" I called out, almost bumping into Matty as he came to an abrupt stop.

"What?" He asked, his eyes frantic and his chest heaving as he looked at me.

"Your shirt," I simply said, as I began tucking the material into his trousers, finishing by straightening his tie slightly. "There."

"They're all going to kill me," he said, a breathy laugh slipping past his lips. "We said five minutes."

"And we would've been if you hadn't got carried away." I countered, my fingers still hanging from his tie.

"Well you could hardly blame me."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I answered, patting his chest. "Just get going. I'll see you in a bit, yeah?"

"Alright." He nodded, before pressing a quick kiss to my lips, leaving me to stand there flustered as I watched him run away.