bonus scene #1

"What are you thinking about?" I was tracing my finger along his jaw as we laid in bed together, the early morning sun flooding our shared bedroom.

He smiled, squeezing my thigh under the covers. "I'm thinking about how gorgeous you are."

"No, but really." I laughed. "What are you thinking about?"

"I don't know. Why are you so bothered?"

I shrug. "I don't know. It's just─sometimes I just want to see what's inside your mind, you know? I want to know what you think about."

"Do you want to know what's inside my mind right now?" He asked, smiling.

"Okay."

He shifted closer to me, burying his face in the crook of my neck. "Mm...I'm thinking about making a film about us."

"Okay..."

"Nothing weird," he chuckled, his breath fanning over my collar bone, his hands secure around my waist. "I just─I like the idea of preserving us, you know? Like even after we're gone, there'll be a film of us somewhere. Moments frozen in time or some shit."

"Well I don't know what I was expecting, but it definitely wasn't that."

"What were you expecting me to say?"

"Some philosophical rubbish that I don't understand," I offered, laughing. "Maybe an essay on postmodernism."

He pulled back to look at me then, amusement dancing in his eyes. "Is that really what you think goes on inside my head?"

"Isn't it?"

"Well, I mean─not all the time."

"Would our film be a romance?" I asked him then. "Or would it be more of a car crash?"

He smiled, before gently pressing a kiss to my lips. "It can be whatever you want it to be, love."

───

A/N:
So it may have took me almost two months, but I'm finally finishing up the bonus scenes I promised. Sorry it took so long, I've been a little busy with a book release aha. Anyway, I'll be posting two more bonus scenes probably during the next two weeks or so and I hope you enjoyed.
Thank you for reading. <3