Chapter 5

Bill stared at the condom the hustler twirled between his fingers; he had no idea. He had avoided thinking about this part because it was really awkward; he was a bit scared of bottoming, but topping seemed so complicated...

"Wh-what do you usually prefer?" he asked hesitantly.

~*~

Tyler could barely believe his ears and laughed in surprise; was he seriously asking that? And what was a plausible hooker-answer to that...?

"I prefer what you want me to prefer," he smiled satisfied; yeah, that sounded hookerish.

Bill laughed an embarrassed laugh that was probably the cutest thing Tyler had ever heard. "And what do you really prefer?" he asked timidly, blushing a bit.

Tyler hesitated a moment, debating what the wiser thing to tell him would be; technically seen he was actually alright with both at the moment and would rather do whatever the kid wanted, but he didn't seem to know, so...

"I prefer topping, but that doesn't mean I mind the other," he half lied; it was only right now that he didn't mind, for reasons he couldn't explain. Somehow he had the crazy urge to satisfy the shy boy, even if usually he couldn't care less what others wanted, but now... There was something about him.

The boy nodded. "That then," he mumbled with another blush.

"If you already want me to be honest for a second – I would much rather do whatever it is that you prefer doing. What are you more comfortable with?" Tyler asked gently, afraid he was pushing the kid in an unwanted direction.

"I don't know," Bill said slowly, looking even more embarrassed than before.

Tyler began feeling a bit uneasy, dropping his hand with the condom down on the bed. "Bill... you have done this before, right?" he asked carefully, well knowing it really wasn't any of his business, but if he hadn't, things needed to be handled a little more delicately.

~*~

Though Bill was about to admit he hadn't, he lied. "Yes, of course. Lots of times. I just don't really care," he said quickly, afraid that if he told the truth the man would somehow refuse to do this, or think he was stupid, or something else like that. He prayed that, despite him supposedly having done this before, Tyler would be gentle with him; so far he had been very considerate so Bill hoped things would carry on like that.

~*~

Tyler knew he was lying – the kid was a virgin. He had suspected that the boy hadn't done this very often, but knowing he hadn't done it at all, changed things a bit.

Not knowing how to tell the kid that he knew he was lying, Tyler just nodded with a smile, trying to come up with what to do next. He decided to continue with a bit of foreplay while he considered how to go about this; somehow it seemed so wrong to take both the kid's money and his virginity. The boy was way too cute to be paying for it.
For the first time in his life, Tyler actually felt guilty about something like this, even though he was being paid for it - also for the first time in his life. There were a lot of firsts that night. He chuckled mentally, kissing down the boy's stomach, slowly approaching a more sensitive area that obviously caused him to be utterly nervous, judging by his shaky breathing.

Should he suck the kid off? He didn't really like doing that because, let's face it, it gave him absolutely nothing and was a total waste of his time. Not to mention disease transmitting and kinda disgusting, so he remained nuzzling around Bill's hip bone for a bit, letting his hand lazily caress down his stomach to his pelvic area; the boy was shuddering already before Tyler even touched him, making Tyler smirk.