Chapter 14

Curiously, Bill kissed his way down the hustler's toned stomach, getting more nervous by the second; he had no idea what he was doing so this was probably a very bad idea, and he desperately tried to remember what the man had done to him last time... What was that again? It had been so good... What the hell had he been doing? Bill had been way too wrapped up in his own pleasure as to pay real attention... Great.

~*~

Tyler stared up at the ceiling, fighting an inner battle; the kid's intentions were quite obvious and Tyler really wanted him to go there, except not really because that was just way too wrong. He couldn't seriously take money and a blowjob from a poor college kid whose financial situation wasn't easy and who was still a virgin. That was just wrong. Like, really wrong.

But he was so hot... Tyler whined internally; when would he ever have such a hot virgin giving him head again? The answer was obvious: never. Ever. Why did he have to have a conscience??

Mentally kicking himself, he pulled the kid back up and pushed him onto his back, roughly biting around on his neck; he was utterly frustrated. Why did he have to be such a nice, considerate person? Why couldn't he just be a jerk the way he really wanted to be right now?

Maybe he should just have sex with him and get it over with... That way he wouldn't have to feel guilty, at least. Well maybe a little guilty... Why would he feel guilty about that anyway?!
Oh right, because Bill was amazingly cute, adorable, hot, innocent and paying for it. Damnit. Whatever. Sex was acceptable. Sex was what Bill wanted, right? Yes, it was. Of course it was, he was paying for that, after all.

Having made up his mind, he reached down to unbutton the kid's tight jeans and then sat back to pull them down while Bill watched him with a slightly timid expression - his earlier brashness completely gone. Tyler made sure not to stare – despite really wanting to – as he crawled back up to him, wishing he were allowed to kiss him; this whole no-kiss thing was seriously crappy because the more he thought about it, the more he yearned to do it.

Deciding they had had enough foreplay for one night, Tyler reached down to stroke the boy's prominent erection, wanting to move along while they still had the time. Bill seemed a bit surprised by the change of situation, but soon relaxed while Tyler licked around on his neck, not knowing what else to do with his mouth.

Once Bill was hard enough, Tyler grabbed the bottle of lubricant he had left next to the bed earlier and moved further down until he could take the boy into his mouth; he was well aware that the boy was still a virgin – least he had sex in the past two weeks – and he needed to be gentle, so a bit of oral couldn't hurt.

While Bill moaned quietly somewhere, Tyler coated his fingers with the cold gel and then gently rubbed them against the kid's tender flesh; Bill stiffened immediately, falling silent.
With an internal sigh, Tyler looked over at the clock on the wall that told him they only had 22 minutes left before they had to be down at the reception. Under normal circumstances, 22 minutes were more than enough time, but right now he wasn't so sure; rushing things in a situation like this was generally a very bad idea, and now he also had the problem that he actually cared... If he didn't, he would just do it, fully knowing it wouldn't be very good for the other guy... Oh, why did he have to care about this kind of thing?!

Despite having been caressing the kid's tense muscles while sucking him for a few minutes, Bill didn't seem anywhere near relaxed enough for him to even slide a finger inside him, much less anything else; if they had sex right now, it would be nowhere near good for Bill... Why was this kid so uptight and yet seeking out a hustler for sex?!

With a quiet sigh, Tyler lifted his head again and crawled a bit higher up to look at the boy's rather tense features.

"Bill?" he asked quietly, waiting for the boy to open his eyes to give him an uncertain glance. "You have... done something like this before, right?"