Chap 1

(Kronii's pov)

I stared at the empty wall in my room till my thoughts stopped with my father calling my name. I got off the bed and went to his office.

"Yes father?"

"Kronii, as you know we are the Ouros, and we are the head of finances. So we play a very important role in the country. However, since our family doesn't have many connections I decided to reach out to my dear friend who has many connections. Therefore you are gonna be the wife of his son." I stared at my father as my mind ticked.

"HUH??! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! I'M NOT MARRYING SOME STRANGER!! LET ALONE YOUR CHOICE!"

"Kronii, please keep your voice down! First he is not a stranger, his name is Nonoshi Muman, his family is the head of citizen rights. Second, we are going to be visiting them and living there for about a month or so till the wedding is prepared. And third, we are leaving in broad daylight tomorrow."

"This is ridiculous!" I turned myself around and walked back to my room. When I entered I saw my twin brother, Krono, standing next to my bed.

"What are you doing here you dork?"

"Well I heard your convo with father and thought hmmm sounds interesting"

"At least you're lucky that you're the youngest in the family! I have to get married to some stranger just because I'm the oldest and that will tie connections!"

"Yea yea I heard. Anyways I'm heading there with you tomorrow. This place has got my mind bored anyways."

"Great, I'm gonna be stuck in a car with you" I said in an irritated tone.

"You're so mean to me Kronii! Be nice to your one and only younger brother!"

"Some brother you are" Krono rolled his eyes and left my room. I started grabbing my suitcase and packed my stuff since my father would call his servants to do it for me if I don't. When I was done I layed on my bed and tried to remove the conversation that I had today out of my head.

The sun's rays shone brightly on my eyes as I woke up. I rubbed my eyes as I heard my father calling me to leave. I quickly got dressed and grabbed my suitcase. When I got downstairs I saw 3 black SUVs waiting outside.

"Isn't 3 a bit overkill?

"You're brother had a lot of luggage so he ended up taking 2 entire SUVs. the other one is the one we are driving in"

"I grabbed my suitcase and threw it carelessly in the trunk and got in the car. My brother followed and sat next to me.

"How long is the drive?"

"About 4 hours Miss Ouro" I groaned to myself as my brother offered me to play uno.

"Father, I'm not getting married to that man!"

"Kronii, we have discussed this before! It's for the good of the family!" I kept arguing with him till my brother stopped us. I sat in the car as I stared outside the window wanting some entertainment.

When we arrived I saw a big mansion outside the window. I got out of the car and grabbed my suitcase.

"Kronii, remember to have manners!" My father went up to the door and talked on the intercom. The doors opened slowly as we walked in.

"Damn sis, you're marrying someone rich!" I slapped my brother in the head to shut him up.

"You know damn well that our mansion is twice the size." I whispered in his ear. When we headed in we got greeted by a tall man with brown hair.

"Mr. Nonoshi! Long Time no seen my friend!" I rolled my eyes as I found it irritating that my father has manners towards his friends but not us. Behind the tall man I saw a guy with long hair that was tied up and small round glasses.

"This must be your daughter Mr. Ouro? Let me introduce you to my son."

"Hello my name is Muman. Nice to meet you" he said as he bowed.

(Disgusting...) I thought to myself.

"Oh who's this handsom-" Muman's father yanked his ponytail before he was about to finish his sentence.

"Sorry, I mean who's the guy next to you Kronii?" I looked next to me and saw my brother and realized that Muman called my brother handsome.

"Him? He's my ugly brother"

"Hey! We're twins Kronii! If you call me ugly then you are ugly too!!"

"No, I'm more perfect than you" Our father slapped both of our heads in the back as he grinned in a creepy way.

"I'm sorry about their behavior, mind if we take a look around the house before settling?" The man closed the door behind us as he was about to take us on a tour.

"Yea I can find my way around myself" I said as I left them. I kept wandering around till I reached the Manor's garden. I walked around the garden till I saw a girl picking berries in a nearby bush.