Chap 10

A/N

I will not be posting daily from now on bc number 1 it's making me drained, number 2 I'm finally gonna do smth for summer break and number 3 it's making my story bad if I post daily. I will post often just not daily. maybe once a week or smth like that

———————-

(Couple of weeks have past)

I walked around the manor out of boredom and passed rooms after rooms.

"Kronii!———-" the sound of someone yelling Kronii's name caught my interest. I slowly walked towards the room and listened a bit.

"Father, I told you I'm not marrying him!"

"Kronii, we have talked about this before!"

"I know we have and I'm telling you I'm not gonna marry him no matter what!"

"Why do you not want to marry him!!"

"Because I don't even love him!!! Heck it's your choice of a person too!!! Besides, I'm in love with someone else!!"

My heart dropped when she said she's in love with another person. I quickly went past the room and went to my room.

(You're in love with someone?......)

I slowly opened my window and climbed out of it as I then climbed on the roof. The sky was as dark as it could get with no stars in the sky. I heard a window open and saw Muman climbing out from it.

"I thought I might find you here." He said as he sat next to me.

"You usually don't come out here often, Mumei, what's with the change of heart?"

"I just felt like it." I sat there with Muman for what felt like hours.

"Muman..."

"Yes?"

"Do you agree with this entire marriage idea?" Muman looked at me silently and then responded.

"Not really, but, I owe father a lot so the least I could do is accept his conditions.

"I see."

"Is your heart doing better?"

"N-no, it's getting w-worse day by day" I slightly looked at Muman who had a sad looking face.

"Muman....do you think I'll get a donor?" Muman turned around and faced me.

"I'm sure you will.....it's just a matter of time is all."

"But I have a week and a half left....."