Chap 14

"mm?!" I tried to push her away but she held me even closer.

When the kiss ended Kronii stared deeply into my eyes.

"Mumei. I don't care if you are sick." I felt a tear sliding down against my face as Kronii wiped it off.

"Mumei, I love you. Please understand that." I hugged Kronii tightly as I hid my face.

"I l-love you too." Kronii smiled at me as she gently kissed my forehead.

"b-but, what's the point of loving me if I'm gonna die soon...." Kronii's expression changed.

"Mumei, there's a donor ready for you next week. You're not going to die." a tear started to come down upon my face again.

"Why are you crying?"

"a-ah, I'm just h-happy......." I said with a weak smile.

(Kronii......I'm crying because, I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it alive next week......I'm sorry Kronii.......) I hugged Kronii tighter from the realization of my date.

I awoke to the next day as I realized that I had to get prepared for school. I put on my uniform and grabbed everything. I started to shake Kronii back and forth until she woke up.

"Kronii, we have to go now." Kronii got up and got dressed, she then went downstairs with me to the car.

"I stared outside the car window as I kept thinking abt the donor. (Next week huh?........)

Kronii held my hand as she turned her face in the opposite direction from embarrassment. I smiled as I held her hand tighter.

When we arrived I got out of the car as Kronii followed. I felt my head getting dizzy as I walked in.

"Mei Mei!!!!!!" I saw Sana running towards me with the others as she then hugged me.

"We were so worried!!!"

"Aha, sorry to make you guys worried, but I'm fine"

"Don't do that again to us Mumei!" Fauna said as she crossed her arms and pouted.

I laughed as I then walked to my class with Kronii. I felt my heart tighten a bit as we walked.

"Kronii, I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." I quickly went to the bathroom and started to pant in front of the sink. I rummaged through my bag and grabbed my medication. I was about to open it when the bottle got knocked out of my hand.

"Oh? Are you still pretending to be sick?!" One of the girls grabbed the medication and looked at it.

"You can't be serious. This looks so fake."

"I-it's not!! Please give it back to me now!!" The girl tossed the bottle to her other friend as the other friend then tossed it in the toilet and flushed it down. I felt my heart started to tighten more.

"See you later sick girl!!" The two girls walked out of the bathroom as I then kept panting heavily. I weakly walked out of the bathroom and went back to Kronii.

"Mumei, you took quite a long time. Was everything all right?"

"y-yea" my heart tightened again.