Chap 7

I walked in the class and saw Mumei sitting in the back corner while a lot of people were gesturing to me to sit in the front with them. I honored them and sat next to Mumei in the back.

"Why didn't you go sit with them?"

"Because I wanted to sit with you" I said as I smiled at her. I saw Mumei giggle a bit when she heard what I said. My heart started to flutter but for reasons I don't know of. Mumei rested her head in her arms as I continued to look at her.

"Miss Ouro, even though you are new you have to pay attention." I turned my head towards the front as I started to listen. I started to write notes down as I heard twitching noises beside me. I looked over at Mumei who was gripping her uniform tightly near her chest area while her body kept twitching.

"Mumei...you ok?" I whispered, Mumei kept twitching till she raised her hand up.

"Yes Miss Nanashi?"

"Can I go to the bathroom please?"

"Be quick"

(Mumei's pov)

I quickly rushed out of the class and went straight into a bathroom stall. There I rummaged through my bag trying to find my medication. (dang it!! I forgot to pack it

In my bag yesterday!!!) my heart kept squeezing tightly till the point I felt like I'm dying. I heard the bells ring to signify that the class has ended. I weakly got out of the stall and tried to find Muman.

I felt my arm being dragged and turned to see Kronii.

"Mumei, are you not telling me something?" I stood there silently as I realized that my régations were starting to become too obvious that something was wrong.

"Kronii, if i tell you, you promise me you won't leave my side?" Kronii's face turned a bit red as she gently nodded.

"The truth is......I have a weak heart Kronii...I have till the end of this month to get my heart replaced, otherwise I die"