Chap 6

I came back with my phone as I saw Mumei staring outside the windows aimlessly.

I laid down on my futon as I stared at the ceiling.

"Kronii, why'd you carry me back?"

"Because I didn't want you to get hurt if you walked back by yourself."

I felt my consciousness slowly fade as I fell asleep.

When I awoke I felt the sun rays warming my skin. I quickly got dressed and at Mumei. (You're still in your uniform?) I quickly grabbed my stuff and then lifted Mumei up on my back and grabbed her stuff too. I went outside and sat Mumei in the car as I got in. I glanced at Mumei as the car started to move. (She's so pretty.....)

My eyes flickered when I saw Mumei waking up. Mumei looked around confused till she realized that we're in the car.

"How'd we get in the car?"

"I carried you here" I saw Mumei's face lit red a bit as the driver told us we're here. When we went in I saw numerous people gathered around my brother like he was some idol.

"Of course he's the center of attention again." I rolled my eyes as Mumei walked me to our class.

"Again?"

"Well, in our other school, me and him are-" my thoughts got interrupted when I heard two people talking about Mumei.

"Hey look, that's that sick girl isn't it?"

"Yea, better not go near her" my mind ticked for some reason as I then walked over to them. I gripped one of them by the uniform and glared at them.

"Say something like that again and I'll make your face worse than it already is" I let go of him as they both scurried away. I walked back to Mumei as she stood there waiting for me.

"you d-didn't have to do that, it happens everyday anyways....." I kept walking with Mumei till I remembered the conversation that those two were talking about. (Sick girl? Is Mumei sick?....)