Day 7 - Skoliosexual

"What the hell is Skoliosexual?" Dean said staring at the calendar Claire had given him.

Cass walked over behind Dean and wrapped his arms around his waist, resting his chin on his shoulder he said. "Why don't you ask Claire or Jack"

Dean hummed in agreement "But first coffee, it is too early in the morning for their social politics"

Cass tisked a laugh. They walked towards the kitchen hand in hand, Dean got his coffee and decided to just sit on the counter rather than go to the actual main tables. Cass sat by him, leaning on the counter.
They were talking about their usual morning conversations, Dean asked Cass what he thought about last night as he laid awake whilst Dean slept. Cass told him he thought about the universe and the bees and how lucky he was to have been given a second chance with Dean and his new family. Cass then told Dean all he noticed while Dean slept, cradled in his arms.

During this conversation Claire stumbled in rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand "Please~ tell me you made enough coffee for two cups"

Dean grabbed a cup out of the cupboard below him and the coffee pot next to him pouring Claire a cup and holding it out to her. She took it gratefully and sipped on it.

"Keep him" she said looking at Cass.

He chuckled and smiled at Dean saying "I plan on it"

All three of them sat in comfortable silence with Dean and Claire sipping their coffees. Then Dean remembered the question he was going to ask Claire.

"Hey Kiddo, that calendar you gave me, Urm today is skil-, skulk-"

"Skoliosexual" Cass prompted

"Yeah that, what is it?" "I knew someone would ask, I looked it up last night. It's just a person who is attracted purely attracted to non-binary people"

Dean sipped his coffee thoughtfully "Non-binary people are the they, them humans, right?"

"It's the people who identify other than boy or girl" Cass corrected more accurately

"Ah okay. Cool"

Cass turned and kissed Dean "I'm proud of you for keeping an open mind"

"Yeah well I refuse to turn into John or those douchés out there. People are just people. Let them live their life"

Cass kissed him again and Dean kissed him back.

They heard a wrenching noise from Claire's "Get a room, jesus" and with that she turned and walked out.