Day 15 - Agender

Dean began unbuttoning his shirt as he was getting ready to get into the shower. He pulled his shirt off and dumped it on the floor. He slid his jeans off and tossed them aside leaving him in his boxers. There was knock on the door and Cass' voice from behind it

"Dean are you getting in shower?"

"Yeah Cass, you all good?"

The steam from the shower was fogging up the mirror and the glass of the shower. Dean walked to the door and peeled it open. Seeing Cass standing there.

"Wanna join me?" Cass gave a small smile and blushed slightly

"Only if you don't mind" Dean opened the door wider and stepped aside for Cass to slip inside.

Dean gave Cass as peck and slid his treachery coat off his shoulders Cass rolled his eyes and smiled at his boyfriends silly antics

"Dean"

"Ok, ok" Dean took his hands off Cass' shoulder and dropped his own boxers, getting into the short.

Cass took his clothes off as well and got into the shower with Dean. Dean gave Cass a kiss and cupped his cheek. Cass held his hand over Deans bringing it forward slightly to kiss his palm.

"Turn around, I'll wash your hair" Cass spoke softly.

Dean turned passing Cass the shampoo. He poured some into his hand and lathered up Deans hair. He made sure to keep the suds out of Deans eyes and he softly but firmly massaged Deans scalp. After a minute he helped Dean wash it out. Dean then did the same for Cass. He tired to give Cass a kiss on the neck but ultimately ended up getting soap in his mouth causing Cass to chuckle. After their hair was washed they stood there enjoying the warmth of the water running over their bodies. Well Dean was, Cass was just feeling the atoms roll over his skin. He actually had no use for any of this but he like spending time with Dean, it's was one of the rare moments when they could be alone. Undisturbed and wrapped in each others presence.

"Dean can I ask you something?"

Dean turned to Cass "Yeah, is everything alright?"

"Yes Dean don't worry. I wanted to talk to you about my gender identity"

Deans face turned slightly perplexed and serious.

"You understand that I only live in this vessel, even though Jimmy is gone and this essentially is my body but my true form doesn't fit the confines of human definition. Especially things such as gender"

Dean looked confused and still didn't seem to understand what Cass was tying to tell him.

"I have been thinking about my identity gender wise and I feel that I don't actually have a gender. And I'm not just saying that because I'm an angel. I feel more human than angel since spending time on earth. And I honestly feel as though I have no gender. Which makes me agender. And I love you so I wanted to tell you"

Dean rearranged his face now understanding. "Okay Cass, I'm happy you told me. Do you have a different set of pronouns you prefer?"

"He and him and still fine. Thank you for being understanding" Dean kissed Cass passionately

"Of course Cass, I love you" Dean rest his head against Cass' he was grateful he had told him.

It was good knowing that they were past keeping secrets and having that fear of rejection, it made them stronger, it brought them closer. He was happy Cass had shared that with him because now he knows even more about Cass and it makes him live him that little but more.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Because I missed Destiel cuteness