Day 28 - Biromantic

Clarke and Jack had met up once more just two days after they had been reunited. They were now learning new things about each other and becoming closer than Jack had ever been with someone previously. This time when they parted way Clarke plucked up the courage to hug Jack. It was comforting but brief.

Slowly pieces were falling into place for Clarke. He was beginning to understand how he felt. But that made him just as scared. If his feeling about Jack were real. If he had romantic feelings for him, how was he supposed to feel about himself. He wasn't gay, he knew that. He'd had severa, girlfriends and they all felt real. But Jack was also real to him.

(Again I am aware this isn't realistic but please just ignore that. I'm trying my best)

He cared for Jack so deeply, but it was more than that of a friend. He just wished he could tell Jack how he felt. Once he got home he decided that he had something still left to figure out. If he'd date girls, but was now into Jack had his sexuality changed? And if so, to what?

***

After hours upon hours of searching he'd finally figured it out. Turns out what he was feeling towards Jack was in fact romantic. He himself was biromantic which meant he had romantic feelings for both males and females but not necessarily sexual feelings. To him it was figured out but he couldn't just tell Jack and he didn't even know if a Jack felt the same way. He made a promise to himself that next chance he could he would be honest with Jack.