Day 21 - Demigirl

Jack was looking around online for todays definition. He'd come across the Demi ganders whilst he had been considering his own gender. He was a nephilim so he was still part human and the human side of him was curious but the angel side of him didn't feel much in the way of gender. But that was for another day. Today he was looking for information on the Demigirl gender identity. He went to his usual website and found a definition and a picture of the flag. He had his pen and note book at the ready to writing it down.

The definition read 'Demigirls are people who identify as female but only partially, in addition to the female identity they also feel partly outside the binary. The can be anything under the non-binary umbrella'.

He wrote that down and thought more about his own identity, he knew that he was a bit physically but sometimes he didn't always feel like a boy. Sometimes he felt like Jack. Just Jack.

But he was nervous about it. Everyone I'm his family was queer so it wouldn't like he would be the only one, or the first. But this was a huge deal, coming out was choosing to trust someone with something deeply personal and you never really knew how someone was going to react. He wanted to tell his family who he was, who he truely was. But he just didn't know how.

He would figure it out soon. Remembering what Gabriel and Claire's words to not rush things he decided to take the time to think things over. He would make up his mind once he had thought it through.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry to all my Demigirls out there this wasn't a very relevant fic but like I've said for the millionth time. Burnout.