5

Cévon P.O.V
I pulled out of this girl I had just got done fucking and started to clean myself off. I need to go home and take a shower. I was fucking her for a long ass time. This my bitch with the best pussy. I don't really care for head like that. Hers was good though. I'd just rather fuck you.

"Why you always leaving after we fuck? You don't wanna stay the night?" She asked me as I shook my head.

"No. You're not my girl so why would I? I got what I Can over here for and so did you," I spoke as she rolled her eyes.

"Well what if I want more? And why cnat i be your girl?" She asked me as I sighed.

"You better get more with another nigga and ask to be his girl. I don't want a relationship right now. With anyone. I like being single. No expectations, I can fuck who I want, don't have to worry about coming home after a certain time, none of that. I like my freedom shawty and I definitely wouldn't be wifing you if I was ready to settle down," I spoke as she looked at me confused.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean my nigga? I'm not good enough to be yo bitch?" She asked me as I shook my head.

"No," I replied as she threw her pillow at me. "You want me to lie to you and lead you on and shit?! I'm not interested in being with you. Fucking that's fine, I'm not dating anyone right now,"

"But you made it personal saying you wouldn't date me even if you were ready. You ain't have to say that shit ain't none wrong with me," she spoke as I looked at her like she was dumb.

"Ain't yo boyfriend at work right now waiting for you to come get him and you talking about some stay the night? You need to be getting dressed so you can go pick that nigga up dummy," I said to her as she rolled her eyes.

"Just get the fuck out Cévon. I don't know why I ever fucked You dumb ass nigga! Yo dick trash anyway little dick ass nigga," she yelled at me as I shook my head.

"Yea ok," I replied walking out of the room and going to the front door. My dick trash, but you was just cumming non stop? My dick little, but you could barely take it cause it's so big in yo words. Bitches are so weird. Sometimes I really hate fucking with these females cause they all do the same shit. Maybe I do need to find me a girl and just stick to her or something. It's annoying fucking these different girls while they all act like y'all are more than what y'all really are.

Are there any girls that just wanna fuck and have fun? Damn.

I got into my car and pulled off without putting my seat belt on since I didn't stay that far from her. I pulled up to my house fairly fast and parked my shit I my driveway before hopping out and taking out my keys to my house.

"Brother!" I heard making me groan. Not this bitch.

"Get away from my house," I spoke as she walked over anyway with Itrez behind her. I just wanna take a shower.

"I don't know who you're talking to, but let's not," she spoke patting my face. Only her.

I opens the door and let them both in before closing my door and locking in.

"I'm about to take a shower so don't eat all my food and don't break shit or let no-,"

"Nigga we grown as fuck! Ain't nobody gonna throw a party while you in the shower dumb nigga," Itrez spoke making me slap him. Not hard of course, but as a brother we gotta fight at least once a day.

"Here we go," Nori spoke sitting down on the couch looking at Itrez as he looked at her shocked before punching me in my ear and then my stomach. I grabbed his head out him in a head lock until I had him on the ground. I punched him in his chest as I sat on top of him as saw the tv come on. Nori's watching tv as we fight.