Chapter 2: Not everyone likes the same humor

Recap: In the previous chapter, the contestants get to compete in the first challenge in which they either survive in the kitchen warzone or leave the challenge. The Striking Piledrivers are the first ones who are up for elimination and Brayden got eliminated by 2 votes. Penny decided to let Brayden stay as long he didn't intervene in the challenge so he could spend time with his friends before and after the challenge. They decide to set up the campfire so they can have a better experience together, causing Penny, Pax, and Bryon to spend time with them as well. The two mysterious people were responsible for messing up the portal that Bryon and Pax set up. 

That's what you missed.

Colton's POV

I woke up early and saw everyone asleep, which I assume I'm the early bird in this cabin.

I decided to sneak out of the cabin without waking anyone up by opening the door and closing the door without slamming the door.

I finally got the peace I deserved early in the morning until I saw two contestants who were also early in the morning jogging around both of the cabins.

Turns out it's Warren and Marcel who are jogging around two cabins.

Warren: Marcel, are you sure this is how we do it every morning?

Marcel: It's a great way to boost your stamina if you want to run longer.

Warren: Alright, if that's what you said.

Colton: Hello guys!

Marcel: Oh hello Colton!

Warren: Want to join us?

Colton: Of course, I want peace before neither of us start a war again.

Colton joins the two, running around two cabins.

Marcel: Have you run every morning outside of your house?

Colton: Not really, but I did stretch every morning.

Marcel: It's okay, at least you started your routine in many ways.

Colton: Alright, if that really helps me while I have the job I shouldn't pass it away.

End of Colton's POV

After an hour passed by, everyone in the cabin was awake.

Colton, Marcel, and Warren went back inside the cabin and saw everyone was awake.

Marcel: Looks like they're awake.

Colton: Must've been an hour passed.

Warren: Yea.

One of the boys saw the note slip under the door.

Warren picks up the letter and reads it to his fellow contestants.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Contestants, meet us at the football field for the next challenge"

-From Penny
-----------------------------------------------------------

Warren: Looks like we have to go out.

Everyone got out of their cabins and went to the football field.

They see Penny waiting for the contestants while Pax and Bryon are setting up the projector that is connected to the laptop and the clean table cloth for the screen.