Chapter 5 - Aftermath

Gauri's POV

I had to follow Beatrix to the shop to buy the clay since we had already made a plan for the lucky charm since she wanted to give it to her sister Rayna.

I won't mind doing so since it reminds me of Rosaria with the help of Warren and Fallon to plan of making a gift just to root for me to stay in the game.

I saw a puzzle frame who was inside the small shop who was waiting to help the customers to buy the things they needed.

Puzzle Frame: Hello! Welcome to my shop! Buy anything you need.

Gauri: Do you have polymer clay? Any colors available?

Puzzle Frame: I do have those.

Puzzle Frame proceeds to look for the colors that are available in his shop.

Then I saw him go back to show us the colors they have for the polymer clay.

Puzzle Frame: Here are the colors that are available.

What I saw on the table has the color lime, light brown, cyan, pink, and yellow polymer clay.

Puzzle Frame: That's all I have in my shop.

Beatrix: I'll take all of that.

Gauri: Wait, are you sure?

Beatrix: If I can make it creative.

Puzzle Frame: That'll be 25.

Beatrix: I'll pay for it.

Gauri: No let me.

Beatrix: But..

Gauri: Fine, we'll split the bill. I'll pay 13 while you pay him 12.

Beatrix: Fair enough.

I paid him with 13 coins while Beatrix paid him with 12 coins.

Puzzle Frame: Thank you! Have a nice day!

Gauri: That should do.

We went back to our cabins where we parted.

Beatrix: Thank you for planning it out, so I can make the lucky charm.

Gauri: Read the manual before you bake it. If you don't understand the manual, ask Rosaria. I'll be busy with my daily life.

Beatrix: Oh alright. See you!

I saw Beatrix getting inside the cabin so she could start making the lucky charm while I went to the pond which is my favorite place to relax.

I grabbed the book that was with me, since it's one of the things I cherish that can help get through bad times.

Capri: Gauri?

I turned around and saw Capri waiting for me to respond.

Gauri: Yes?

Capri: Can I ask you some questions about the last time that you heard about your sister I mentioned?

Gauri: I'll answer them based on my memory, so go ahead.

Capri: When was the last you saw her?

Gauri: When me and Odelia went to the amusement park in a different city. She disappeared by the time when we were about to go home.