Chapter 15: Deep Thoughts

Recap: In the previous chapter, the remaining contestants get to compete in the 14th challenge which is decorating their own pine trees. Priya got an S Tier for her pine tree to get the blank map as a prize. Fallon, Cain, and Adrian are up for elimination due to them having a B and D tier. In an unexpected twist, Cain and Adrian are both eliminated from the elimination due to them having 1 vote.

That's what you missed.

Molly's POV

Looks like it's only the six of us who are still in the game.

How did I make it despite that I'm bad at art and get a A Tier in the last challenge?

Oh well, maybe I'm relieved that I made it out in final 10 before and I'm still in the game.

I feel bad for Cain and Adrian since they're both eliminated. That was unexpected.

Marcel: Hello Molly.

Molly: Hello!

Marcel: How does it feels to be in Final 6?

Molly: Kinda nervous...

Marcel: Why is that? Is it because of the double elimination?

Molly: Sorta...

Marcel: Hey, don't be scared. It was expect the unexpected. You're lucky that you do well in the challenge, even with your poor skills.

Molly: Even if I haven't used it in a long time?

Marcel: Exactly. Don't worry about it. You made it far as well. Take it as an opportunity to make it to the end of your journey here.

Molly: Alright. If you say so.

Penny: Time for the challenge!

Marcel: But Capri, Priya, Fallon, and Rayna aren't here yet.

Penny: My bad, I'll wait for them. You can call them if you want.

I saw Capri and Priya arrive from our cabin.

Capri: No need since Priya and I are here.

Penny: Alright then. So I guess we need to wait for Fallon and Rayna.

Molly: Can I look for them?

Penny: Sure, but be back on time.

I went to one of the cabins to look for the two.

I saw Rayna and Fallon, who were still asleep. Are they okay? Did they sleep late?

Molly: Uh Rayna, wake up.

Rayna: Ugh... what now...?

Rayna looked at the alarm clock.

Rayna: Am I late for the challenge!?

Molly: Not really. You can go there. I'll go wake up Fallon.

Rayna: Okay!

Rayna went out of the cabin before I went to Fallon to wake her up.

Molly: Fallon, wake up. We're about to have a challenge. Penny's waiting for you, even the remaining contestants.

Fallon: Right... I'll go with you.

Fallon and I went out of our cabin to the open area to compete in the next challenge.