Chapter 11: Trickiest Riddle Showdown

Recap: In the previous chapter, the remaining contestants get to compete in the 10th challenge where they have to give candies and other things to the kids. Pierce is trying to follow his own plan by making his own team lose the challenge to get rid of Marcel or Fallon. But in the end, Pierce got what he wanted by having his team up for elimination, since Striking Piledrivers got 44 candies/treats for the kids, while Demolition Legends had 32 given to the kids. Finally, karma got the best of him as he is eliminated with three votes and Molly proves herself worthy by hiding in the bush, which not only does it prove how worthwhile it is for her to rejoin the game.

That's what you missed.

Rosaria's POV

Man, Molly is lucky that she can rejoin the game since she is worthy without her realizing it.

That's her power that she didn't recognize which can help her by having a second chance.

Maybe I should spend time with Priya since she still remains in the game. I kinda miss her since it's been a long time since we spent time together.

I understand what hell is like for her since I was eliminated and I don't have a chance to rejoin since I don't have any numbers of votes.

Oh well, guess I can still hang out around the city for now.

Priya: Rosaria?

Rosaria: Yes?

Priya: Did you have a chance to go back to the game last time?

Rosaria: *sighs* No, I don't have a chance to rejoin since I don't have the votes to rejoin.

Priya: At least you tried. What matters is that you're still here to enjoy the vacation. I want you to be happy with no pressure. That's it.

Rosaria: Really?

Priya: Yes, I'm sure that you'll find your happiness instead, since it's important for everyone, that includes you.

Rosaria: Thanks...

Priya: Anytime. You can tell me if you have problems in your own life.

Rosaria: Sure.

Priya: Oh! I'm going now since I don't want to miss a challenge! See ya!

I saw Priya going to the competition set since she didn't want to miss the challenge, which I can understand.

I mean, I can wait for her for a while.

End of Rosaria's POV

Priya went to look for her remaining teammates and saw them with the other contestants on the other team, waiting for Penny.

Priya: Am I late?

Capri: I don't think you're late yet.

Adrian: We're waiting for Penny since we are not sure about the next challenge.

Priya: Oh...

Penny arrives at the setting, which is related to a gameshow.

Rayna: What are we going to do with those?

Penny: That's a good question. For the next challenge, you guys are playing a gameshow. For those who don't know the rules, it's simple. When I read the question, remember to think of the answer. If you have the answer, press the buzzer and say the answer.