Chapter 14 - Elimination

Adrian's POV

Yep, I'm going to be eliminated soon since I haven't pulled my weight on this challenge.

Heck! I even know only frosted trees since I saw them with my own eyes, yet I got a D Tier!

It sucks though! I'm up for elimination with Cain and Fallon, who got a higher tier than me!!

Man, I wouldn't have been up for elimination if it wasn't for me to put in less effort...

Adrian: Damnit! I was stupid about that decision! If I could put more effort, I could have got a higher tier than D Tier!

Fallon: But at least you didn't get the F Tier. It's worse than D Tier.

Adrian: You don't understand the reason why I chose this!!

Pierce: It's because you suck at creativity!

Adrian: Oh please! That's what I think of it!

Pierce: Maybe don't skip art class if you wish to be safe from this.

Adrian: I didn't do well with art!

Pierce: Then you wasted 12 years on becoming a scientist, just like your "mommy."

Adrian: At least it's useful once in my life!

Pierce: Not if you skip art class as well. Simple as that.

Cain: Let's stop fighting...

Pierce: Nobody asked you gay freak!

Marcel: Cain's right, you know. Stop fighting you two. And leave Adrian alone.

Pierce: Why did you agree with that gay freak!? And no! I will not follow you!

Marcel: Because foremost, I can. Second, it's fine if you don't follow, since at least I don't have to deal with an "Italian chef" like you.

Pierce gets angrier when he sees Marcel doing his hand gestures, which are air quotations.

Pierce: You son of a bitch! Do that one more time and I will gladly chop off your hands! You will no longer do karate chops.

Marcel: Not as if you have arms.

Pierce: I'll get the mechanical arms!

Marcel: You still suck at hand-to-hand combat.

Pierce: Whatever! One day, I will win against you!

I witness Pierce going to the cabin to forget about what happened earlier.

Adrian: Hey Marcel, do you still think that I suck at creativity?

Marcel: Not really. If you're not really creative, it's not about adding a design. Like, make it too basic. But you're not too basic though, since you used spray paint on your pine tree.

Adrian: Oh...

Penny: Time for elimination!

Adrian: Guess I have to go.

Marcel: Alright, if you say so. Good luck for the elimination of you three!

Fallon: Thank you!

Cain: Yeah Marcel! Thanks!

Adrian: Thanks Marcel...

I followed Cain and Fallon to the elimination zone.