Chapter 16 - Elimination (1/2)

Penny's POV

The fun here is near at the end since there are five contestants remaining.

But what do I do? I'm not ready to end it yet, since I'm going to miss the contestants that I met from the start.

Except for Pierce, since he's kinda chaotic to anyone, especially Brynn, Cain, Marcel, Fallon, and Colton.

I looked at the board with the list of random objects that are also lost here.

(Ethan {Earth Mochi}
Saylor {Starfait}
Helena {Hairbrush}
Sawyer {Snail Pie}
Ezra {Egg Quiche}
Garett {Guitar Pick}
Corbin {Ceramic Marble}
Grady {Band-aid}
Camila {Capture Tape}
Beryl {Sea Tea})

I thought that it didn't hurt to give them a chance since there's one more spot to join.

I heard a knock on my door where I accidentally dropped the board.

Pax: Penny, Marcel and Rayna are waiting for you.

Penny: I see, tell them that I'll be there in a few minutes.

Pax: Alright little sister.

Maybe I should the recommended contestants after this elimination since I don't want to keep them waiting.

I got the board and hid it behind the dresser before going out of my cabin to start the elimination between Marcel and Rayna.

End of Penny's POV

During the Elimination

Penny: Welcome back to your elimination! Do you have anything to say before we start?

Marcel: I hope my sacrifice to keep Fallon safe doesn't go in vain.

Rayna was shaking about what happened in the previous challenge.

Rayna: I don't know... I hate those bats who scare me in the dark...

Penny: Try to get some sleep using the lamp. Maybe it could help. Or listen to any lofi music.

Rayna: Fair enough...

Penny was reading the results, and she sighed before she spoke.

Penny: Anyway, we got two votes. Want me to go ahead and finish the elimination?

Marcel: Are the 2 votes for one person?

Penny: (How did he know? Whatever. It's time to end it even though I have just started.)

Penny: The 16th contestant leaving the show is...

Penny read the results for the second time before she spoke.

Penny: Rayna is eliminated by two votes! Marcel, congratulations on being safe!

Penny: And here is the rock candy as the prize for being safe.

She gave him a stick of rock candy as a prize for being safe from elimination.

Marcel decided to eat the rock candy from the stick.

Penny was too stunned to speak.

Penny: You know you can mix it with the tea, but oh well.

Marcel and Rayna went to their cabins to end the day while Penny was preparing for the recommended contestants to join the game.

Beatrix was there waiting for Rayna since she missed a lot of things happening.

Beatrix: Big sis?

Rayna: Yes?

Beatrix: How's the challenge?

Rayna: About that... I was eliminated in fifth place.

Beatrix: Congratulations on making it to the top 5 of the competition.

Beatrix gave her sister a hug before she let go.

Beatrix: Should we celebrate it by going to the café for your victory in the top 5?

Rayna: Sure!

Beatrix and Rayna went to Blahi city to celebrate at the café.

Meanwhile, with Penny

Penny went inside and was planning on which challenge she should choose for them.

After a lot of hours thinking while writing the ideas on her notepad, she finally got the idea for the challenge.

Penny: Perfect. I can finally start, so I can take a break after this cabin.

She went out of the cabin to begin the challenge of who would join the game, since she was not ready yet.

Brayden - 20th PlaceWarren - 19th PlaceRosaria - 18th PlacePeggy - 17th PlaceBeatrix - 16th PlaceSpencer - 15th PlaceColton - 14th PlaceGauri - 13th PlacePierce - 12th PlaceBrynn - 11th PlaceDestiny - 10th PlaceOllie - 9th PlaceAdrian - 8th PlaceC...

Warren - 19th Place
Rosaria - 18th Place
Peggy - 17th Place
Beatrix - 16th Place
Spencer - 15th Place
Colton - 14th Place
Gauri - 13th Place
Pierce - 12th Place
Brynn - 11th Place
Destiny - 10th Place
Ollie - 9th Place
Adrian - 8th Place
Cain - 7th Place
Priya - 6th Place
Rayna - 5th Place

Remaining Contestants: 4