Chapter 6 - Elimination

Spencer's POV

Man, I should have controlled my anger since I knew Priya wasn't used to any arcade, but my anger got the best of me.

Maybe I should apologize to Priya for yelling at her since I lost my shit.

I went to look for Priya. I saw Priya talking with Rosaria about what happened in the challenge that we're in.

Spencer: Priya?

Priya: What now? We're talking.

Spencer: Sorry, I'll wait.

I sighed as I waited for Priya and Rosaria to finish their conversation.

I saw Rosaria left and Priya looked at me with a confused look.

Priya: What do you want?

Spencer: I'm sorry if I snapped at you earlier during the challenge.

I noticed her feeling unsure if she'll forgive me or not.

Priya: I'm not going to forgive you just yet but it's fine. But hope that we won't be partners again since I was scared that I'll mess up again..

Spencer: It's okay, take your time.

I'm not sure if that attitude earlier will get me out of the game. Should I say goodbye to Capri since it's her and Cain who are still in the game?

If I get eliminated today, I'll say goodbye to Capri and ask her to say that I said goodbye to Cain, since I can't be with the two in the game. I'll stay with Brayden so he won't be lonely.

Guess I don't have to worry about that, since we can hang out like homies can do.

Capri: Spencer, are we going to be safe?

I noticed Capri, who was wondering about the elimination, since we're quite unsure about that.

Spencer: I'm not sure, we can hope that we'll be safe.

Spencer: (Or not, I guess.)

Capri: Then why are you feeling worried?

Spencer: It's nothing!

Penny: Time for your elimination!

The remaining members of Striking Piledrivers went to the elimination zone.

During the Elimination

Penny: Welcome to your third elimination! Got anything to say before we start the elimination?

Destiny: Not sure.

Priya didn't say anything, while Spencer was slightly agitated.

Penny: Alright, so we got five votes!

Penny: It's better than the last elimination.

Penny: We have about four contestants who are safe with zero votes are...

Penny read the results of the votes.

Penny: Capri, Priya, Adrian, and Ollie are safe with zero votes.

Penny: And the prizes are ripped pages of a sketchbook. I know it's not a good prize but that's all I have for today..

Penny gave the safe contestants the ripped pages.

Capri: Huh. That's a neat drawing I saw.