Part 3

"Could you just shoot those with your bow?" I asked from Daryl. "So I'll do all the work?" "Well no, but if I hit walkers with my machete it's so damn messy and my clothes are still almost clean. You have time took them off." I explained. Daryl looked me. "You get the arrows back then." He did shoot walkers in head one at the time with his crossbow. Easy job. I did run to the rotting corpses and pulled arrows off their heads and collected them back to Daryl. We were going to check a house that seemed abandoned. There was walkers in yard but now they were dead. Again and for good. When got to house we did knock on door and waited that was there walkers or living inside. We didn't hear anything and we entered the house. First we checked carefully every room, but the house there was anyone. "All clear." I sighed and put my machete back on its holster on my belt. Daryl did lower his bow. There wasn't much left in the house, few cans food and some cereal. I collected all and put them in my backpack.
House was quite clean, there wasn't big layer of dust everywhere, but it was clearly abandoned. I jumped on sofa and lifted my feet up on the back rest. Daryl looked me first at judging, but I said "oh come on", and he grinned. "Look what I found" he said came to sofa to show the toothpaste and medicine in his backpack. "Great!" I smiled. Daryl did sit in other end of the sofa, avoiding my muddy shoes that was next to his head. "So far good run. At least something. Medicine is really needed." I said. Daryl nodded. Then he did shake his head so that his hair did go of his eyes and tilted his head back a bit, looking me. I looked back, I liked to see clearly his face and eyes when his hair didn't cover them. My breath did get heavier when he looked me like that. I lifted my other leg over him and put it down floor, opening my legs towards Daryl. He didn't say anything, but did took the hint and leaned over me. His hair did fall again on his face and I did move them with my other hand. I couldn't read his eyes, but they did affect on me very much. He leaned to peck my neck and I moved my head so he had better access. I lifted my pelvis and I founded out that he was exited too, because I could feel his hard cock. I grind myself against him and he growled low and quietly. I could feel it from his chest to mine and it gave me chills. My pussy was so wet already, and I wanted him badly, but was it safe here? "Are we so safe here that we could fuck?" I whispered. Daryl lifted his head and wondered. "Well I wouldn't want to be pants around ankles here, but maybe." he answered. I chuckled for the image that I got. "Imagine walker with his pants down. Would boner still stay?" Daryl started to laugh too. "I don't want try it out." He did get up and sit between my legs. "Maybe a quickie with clothes mostly on and weapons ready?" I suggested. "That could work. Come." Daryl jumped up and I did follow. He took us in the shower and closed the door. Wise move, here walkers can't see us but there was enough light from the small window up on the wall. I took my machete out, opened my jeans and lowered them under my ass. I did turn face towards wall and leaned on it by my hands, machete in another hand. Daryl grabbed my bare ass and then slapped it with his palm little. I whined surprised. "Just fuck me already!" I snapped and spread my legs. I heard him opening his trousers and soon I felt his hand guiding his cock in my pussy. I moaned when he pushed it in. "We can't be very loud in here." Daryl reminded me and I nodded. He started to pound fast holding me from waist. There was bruises from his fingers already. I started to push my ass back in same rhythm. His cock was perfect sized for me. It was that big that I could really enjoy it, but not so big that I would need to fear it hurting me for stretching me too much. Daryl groaned and started to ram me harder. I was panting and tried to keep on my feet. Soon he pushed so deep as he could and cummed groaning quietly. I felt his cum and he pushed few times still before he pulled out. I turned around lifting my jeans. "That was too fast, I... it... it was the machete in your hand and how wet you are." He said looking me shyly. "I enjoyed it, it wasn't too fast. If you would pump me in same position half hour I would get numb and bored." I smiled at him. "But you didn't come." he said looking now on floor. "Oh, no no no. Most of the women don't come every time. It's different to us. Some women don't have orgasm ever from penetration. Okay?" I told him very clearly. "Seriously, I enjoyed it." I said again and reached to kiss his cheek. I turned around going out and I didn't see Daryl's confused face.
When we started to walk back to Alexandria, I decided to tease Daryl. "If you want, you can make me come in home." He didn't say anything. Then I remembered what he had said. "So the machete in my hand, huh?" Daryl looked on sky squinting his eyes and I chuckled. "It's a bit too late to play innocent." We walked for a while in silence. Daryl shoot few walkers on our way and I admire his arms and muscles when he used his crossbow. "Well, I think that you look very sexy when you use your crossbow. But that really doesn't work while having sex." I smirked. "But your knife man..." Daryl looked at me surprised. "So you are weird too." he just said. I laughed. Yes, indeed.