Part 4

Day was changing to night and I had already done my job for today. I was in construction team and it had been a burning hot day. Short shower had felt heavenly after the day. I was sitting on porch when I saw Daryl arriving with his bike. He did travel fast outside the gates on that motorcycle. He had few rabbits that did take to Carol, before he headed home. He did look so good, even though he was dirty and sweaty. I didn't know anyone who would look as good as him when dirt had stick on his sweat and he had blood on his hand. Hopefully it was from rabbits. He had cut sleeves off from his shirt and his hard muscles in his arms looked so sexy. That man has amazing arms! Damn, I wanted to fuck him but... then I got a idea. I smirked to Daryl and went in to the house and in bedroom, hoping that Daryl would follow me. Yes, I could hear his steps coming close. I took my machete in my hand and waited. Daryl came in and dropped his gear as usual, then he looked at me under his hair and stopped. I stepped closer and waved slowly my machete. "Right now, I'm in charge. Is that clear?" Daryl nodded little and bend his head a bit, in a little submissive way. "I have problem. You look damn sexy but you are also dirty and filthy. But I want you like that... somehow." Daryl did just listen, he didn't even move. "So... I need you to kneel. Right there." I pointed him and floor with machete. He moved a little but was unsure. "Kneel!" I snapped. Daryl did kneel. My oh my, that badass redneck hunter submitted to me. That made me wanting him even more and I did feel how wet my pussy got. I walked right in front of him. "Take my jeans off." I told to Daryl. He glanced me at first, but then started to open my pants and pull those of. I stepped out from those and Daryl pushed them aside. I was glad that did wear my sexiest, yet comfy, black panties. I lifted machete on my shoulder, holding it tight. Daryl looked at me up, and I moved closer. "Should you take my panties off too?" Daryl nodded. "Okay, slowly." I was surprised how gently and slowly he did undress my panties. And I stepped closer again, bushings my pelvis forward so that I could press my cunt against his face. "Use your mouth, hands stays down." Before I even said that all, he had pushed his tongue between my folds and pushed his mouth there too. I spread my legs more. He licked slowly with full tongue my clitoris, like a ice cream. He soon moved his head so that he got his mouth on to my opening and started lapping my juices swallowing it. That made me crazy from lust and I grabbed his hair with my free hand. The he pushed his tongue inside me. I moaned desperately. He fucked me with his tongue in all my wetness. I pulled back his head from his hair because I wanted to see his face. Daryl licked his lips. I lowered machete from my shoulder and put it's point against floor, carefully in between Daryl's legs, sharp side away from his crotch. Daryl looked at it, then my eyes, and then my pussy. "Do you want more?" I asked and noticed that his front of the pants was bulging. Daryl nodded again. I lifted the machete on my shoulder again and pushed his head back between my legs. He started to twirl his tongue on my clit eagerly. That made me moaning again. I couldn't help myself and grabbed his hair again and pushed his head against me while I started to grind myself against his face. I didn't have any whole idea in my mind, just lust. Then I felt Daryl's hands grabbing my ass tightly and I did wake up from my ecstasy. I stepped back and snapped "Didn't I say that hands stay down?!" Daryl nodded grinning. "Oh, is that so? In that case we go to shower to clean you and try that obedience again." Daryl did get serious. "Come on, in the shower now! I'll wash you." He did stand up but didn't move. "No." he said quietly and looked at floor. I was confused. "What?" "No." I didn't understand. Yes, it was true that Daryl was dirty as hell at the times, but he hadn't any problems to clean up. I did sleep next to him, I did know.
Now he turned and opened door and started to storm out. But I was close enough and pulled him back from his vest and slammed door back in. Machete had fallen on the floor. "What is it? I don't understand?" I asked. Daryl stepped back and forth in the room. "Let's sit down? Okay?" I suggest. I went to sit on the bed and after glancing few times Daryl did come to sit too. "If I did something wrong, I apologize. I didn't mean to." Daryl did shake his head saying no. Silence was long. "Was it the shower?" He just shrugged. What that's suppose to mean?! "You remember when I told that my dad was an asshole?" Daryl suddenly said. "Yes, I do." "He did beat us. First it was just Merle. But when he left home, I became the target." He kept looking the floor while he was telling. "I'm so sorry, that's been terrible." Daryl didn't react. "I don't want to show my scars to anyone." I didn't know what to say. That was so personal thing. But now I understood why he didn't want in to the shower with me. I realized that I hadn't seen Daryl without shirt ever, and we did live and fuck together. How I hadn't noticed it?
"Thanks for telling me. I'll keep it by myself and now I know understand why..." I stopped talking. Daryl turned his head and looked at me with his mysterious eyes. Suddenly he took his vest and shirt off with one move. I pressed my head on his shoulder and didn't just check his scars first. I needed to show to him that I appreciate that he trusted me. He leaned his head against mine. "Should we go to the shower then?" Daryl suggested. I chuckled and stand up. I didn't turn to look at him, instead I started to walk in the shower and threw my shirt away also. "We better not waste the water." I said and went in the bathroom. I heard that Daryl did remove his pants and followed me. I turned the shower on and Daryl stepped in behind me. I moved little forward so he could step under the water. "I know you want to use soap on me." he said and I giggled. "Go on." I turned the water off and took a soap and then turned around facing Daryl. I started to rub him with soap all over. I noticed the scars when my fingers slide over them, but I did my best not to react. He had long scars across his back and some in his chest. Wounds had been real ones, not any scratches. I did but one knee on the floor and soap his legs, then his ass cheeks and balls. Daryl moaned surprised and his semi hard cock twitched. I looked up at him. "Maybe I wash my private parts myself now, because there's too much soap in this shower right now to fuck. It would be too slippery." I giggled and took a shower for rinsing him.

After the shower we did lay on bed in our towels. It had been a big step for Daryl and I didn't want to rush him for anything. It was peaceful anyway, and that was luxury din this world. "Thanks." Daryl grunted. I looked at him surprised. "For what?" "I don't know... for being you I guess." I did get what he meant. "Should we start to sleep?" I asked. Daryl turned his head to look at me. "I don't know. Are you still in charge?" I started to laugh. "Ummm... I think that at this moment we are equal... on things." I said smirking. "Or if you want, you can be in charge." He huffed and looked at ceiling. Then he set his hands under his head and took a a comfortable position. "Okay. Go on then." he nodded towards his pelvis. "Oh, well yes sir. Any particular wishes?" I asked while I slowly moved towards his lower body, opening his towel. He didn't say anything, so climbed sitting on him, right above his crotch. I removed my towel and sit completely naked on him. Daryl's eyes checked every part of my body that he could see and I felt that his cock started to get harder. I started to grind my self against it and looked Daryl in the eyes. As fast as his did get stone hard, my pussy did get wet. Soon I was sliding my wet cunt on his shaft and his tip did hit my clit in every move. I leaned my head back and grabbed my breasts while I moved my hips back and forth. "I want inside you." Daryl said with his gruff voice. I lifted my self, took his cock in my hand and guided it in my opening. I slowly took him in me and I moaned for the pleasure him filling me. He did breath heavily when I started to ride on him, but stayed still in same position. First I ride slowly enjoying every inch of him, but he felt so good that I needed to speed up the pace. I leaned my hands on his chest so I could use more of power to push my ass down his shaft. That made Daryl to grab my ass with both hands and spread it more. "My god..." I huffed. He started pounding against me really fast and I tried to press my hips down. I was whimpering. "Fuck me hard" I whined desperately. Instantly Daryl flipped us over, so that I was under him, but his dick did stay inside me. I didn't even know how he did it. "How hard?" he growled. "Hard. I say if something is too much." He leaned on to his arms beside me and pulled himself out of me, pushing his cock right away back with one hard push. He pulled it out again and thrust it on force back in. "Oh... oh... oh my god!" I moaned while he kept doing that. It felt unbelievably good, and I was slightly disappointed when he suddenly stopped. He did get up from bed, grabbed me from my armpits and pulled me towards the edge of the bed, placing my head hanging over the edge. When I realized what he was going to do, I did get nervous because I hadn't done it before like this. Daryl kneel in front me and shoved his cock in my mouth starting to fuck me in the mouth. I tried not to gag when he pushed it deeper with every thrust. He pulled his cock out so I could breathe properly and my saliva was all over it and dripping on my face. Then he pushed it in my mouth again and slowly pushed even further. I leaned my head back so he could shove his cock in to my throat. I needed to gag but I fight against it. Daryl groaned and I felt his fingers gently touching my throat, probably where he could see his dick bulging. Tears got in to my eyes, and he noticed that and pulled out quickly. I gasped air loudly, mouth full of saliva. "Is it too much?" he asked concerned. "No, I think I can handle it, if that's what you want." I panted. He nodded and did it again, now carefully fucking me in the throat few times. I gagged mouth full of veiny dick and slime, and he pulled it out. Now I gasped air harder and Daryl lifted my head with his hands, so that I wouldn't feel dizzy. "Woah..." I managed to say while panting. Daryl did get in bed with me and lay down next to me, pulling me closer and on my side. He started to nip my shoulder and neck, and pushed his cock against my ass. I lifted my upper leg and he slide his cock in my dripping wet pussy again. Daryl took a hold under my thigh and bend his other arm under and around my neck, pressing me against him. He started banging me really fast, holding me tightly. Daryl really did take a lead on this round and I just enjoyed. I placed my hand between my legs and started to rub my clitoris, because I really wanted to come. Daryl's heavy breath in my ear and him pounding on me made me almost crazy. When his cock hammered inside me and I rubbed myself, I got orgasm hard. When my pussy tense with all my other muscles, Daryl couldn't hold it and cummed inside me. He tried not to roar and he bite my shoulder, giving me extra shivers. His cock was still throbbing inside me, when he let my leg go down and stopped pressing me against him.

At morning I did wake slowly and feel that I was spooning with someone. Did I had some one night stand? Then I did awake properly and remembered that I was living in apocalypse and I opened my eyes. I realized that strong body that I was leaning on was Daryl's. His other arm was under my head and other was on my waist. His dick had slide out while we had slept after sex. Apparently we had sleep whole night like this.
I probably moved a little, because Daryl did awake suddenly and I felt him getting tense. "Morning. I have to go to bathroom." I said getting up and saved him from awkward situation. When I had cleaned my self and went back in bedroom, Daryl had gone and so was his bow and rest of the gear. I did hear his bike when he left.