Part 31

Daryl was already in my room when I got there at night. He slammed the door closed and stepped in front of me. We were standing almost touching, but not quite. Just knowing what is going to happen and the presence of each other did build up the mood. Daryl turned me around from my shoulders and pushed me against the wall, pressing himself on my back. He placed his hands over mine and pressed them on the wall and kissed my neck. I sighed loudly and moved my head aside. I pushed little my ass towards Daryl and he groaned against my neck. His cock was semi hard and was getting harder fast. Daryl started grind himself against my ass and he nipped my neck with his teeth. His cock was now bulging in his pants and I groaned when it pressed against me, making me horny and wet. Daryl let me go and slapped gently my ass. "Take your clothes off." I took of my shirt and standing still back towards Daryl I started slowly removing my pants, pushing my ass towards him and slide pants over it. I almost could feel Daryl's eyes on my ass. When I stepped out of my pants and turned around, Daryl was standing still. "Why you still have clothes on?" I asked and slide my hands under his shirt lifting it. "You did distract me." he answered throwing his shirt off. I sit on the bed while Daryl kicked his pants off and came close to me again. He pushed me on my back to the bed and placed himself between my legs. He leaned to take my nipple in his mouth, sucking it. I placed my hand on his head and tugged gently his hair. His cock did poke against me and I wanted it badly in me. Daryl slowly slide his hand from my thigh to my neck and lifted my head a little, moving his lips on mine. I was enchanted because of the sweet touch and before I realized Daryl guided his dick to my opening and pushed it in slowly. I moaned against his mouth and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him against me. We kept kissing slowly while Daryl was thrusting his pelvis slowly and smoothly. I bite his lower lip gently and Daryl grunted, thrusting a bit harder. I lifted my other leg and wrapped it around his body, and I leaned my head back groaning for pleasure. Daryl kissed my chin, moving to nipping my neck gently. Suddenly he grabbed my arms and moved them over my head, pressing my wrists together. I looked at him and I saw that he was holding back himself. "Go on." I smirked at him. That was all I needed to say, and Daryl started to ramming himself in my soaking wet cunt. He was holding my wrists in other hand and other one did grope my breast. I started to move myself too, wanting more. The sound of our bodies smacking together and our groaning filled the room and all I could think was fucking Daryl. I tried to move my hand to grab his shoulder, forgetting that he was holding my hands. He smirked at me deviously behind his hair that was falling on his face. "Fuck..." I sighed frustrated. "I am." Daryl said and I chuckled. "I've noticed. Carry on." But Daryl did pull his cock out. "Get on your fours." he said and reached to take something from floor. I was curious but I didn't ask anything, I just changed my position. Daryl did immediately bite my asscheeck when I turned around. He spit on my anus and started rubbing his finger on it, pushing slowly. Slowly his finger moved on and I leaned my head against the bed. He did spit more and added another finger, stretching my hole. I was expecting his dick in my ass next, but I was surprised when I felt something else. "What...?" I managed to ask. "Your pink toy." Daryl said with low voice. "Oh... are you going to..." I didn't even finish my question before Daryl guided his dick on pussy. He pushed the dildo in my ass with his body at the same time when he pushed his dick in me. I moaned loudly when he double penetrated me and I grabbed sheets. My ass needed to stretch more and my moan changed to whining. Daryl started to move the dildo with his hand at the same rhythm as he did fuck me with his cock and I was desperate. I was so full when he pushed in that I didn't know how to handle it. I started pushing my ass back at him and we found good rhythm. My breathing was heavy and it felt that I couldn't get enough dick and dildo in me. I moved my hand under myself to my pussy. I touched Daryl's dick that was pumping my wetness and he flinched. I started to rub my clitoris, wanting desperately to have orgasm. I didn't need to move my fingers many times before my climax hit me. My whole body did get tense and it was amazing to feel holes filled when I squeezed. I couldn't make a sound but Daryl did moan when my pussy pressed his cock. He did thrust few times before he cummed jerking and growling. He kept pumping his softening dick in me, and that made me whining. When Daryl pulled himself and dildo out, I collapsed on the bed, feeling very satisfied. "That was... wow. You keep surprising." I said when I turned my head towards him. Daryl just huffed.

Later at night we were laying on the bed,  face to face. "I need to leave tomorrow." Daryl said. I nodded. What could I say? Don't go? Stay here with me? No. We were still friends with benefits, not more. "They need you in Sanctuary." I said understanding. "Carol needs to get back here to Ezekiel and Henry." Daryl said quietly. "Yeah. Are you going to visit again?" Daryl looked deep in my eyes. "Yes. But I don't know when." "Well, I have something to look forward to. There really isn't those things at these days."

Next day I wanted to go with Daryl to a short distance. Get to feel the freedom on a bike and walk out a little bit, and see if I could find something to eat. Daryl stopped the bike near a nice house with a small cemetery. "Carol lived here." Daryl said. "Oh, this is the place. No wonder it looks so nice still." Daryl opened the gate of the fence and walked to the door. I took my machete out to be ready if there would be walkers inside, when Daryl opened the door carefully. Luckily it was clear and we stepped in. House was getting dusty but was still in quite good condition. "Nice place. I can see why she did chose this." I said looking around. Daryl did took his vest off and spread it on the table. I looked at him curiously. "What are you doing?" "I was thinking that I could eat pussy from this table." Daryl answered. I laughed and stepped next to the table. "You did think so? You seem to be quite sure about getting pussy." I teased him. Daryl pulled me against him, and grabbed my ass with both hands. "Mmm-hm." he nodded. I bite my lip when I looked in his eyes. "You are pretty confident." I kept teasing. "You are always horny." Daryl said casually and made me laugh again. "I'm not, just around you." I corrected. Daryl squeezed my ass gently. "Yep, that makes me more horny." I told. Daryl slapped my ass. "That too. Maybe I should take my pants off? I guess this place is safe enough." I stepped back and started to get my pants off. Suddenly I felt shy. "What if someone comes here?" I said. Daryl grunted. He closed curtains and placed chair in front of the door. I kicked my shoes off and get rid of my pants, and sit on the table. Daryl's vest was nice under my ass. He kneeled in front of me and moved his hands on my thighs, looking me in my eyes. He lifted my legs on his shoulders and pulled me closer to him, so that my ass was on the edge of the table. I felt his warm breath on my vulva and I waited willingly. Daryl kissed my folds, before he spread them with his fingers, making me sighing. He started gently flicking his tongue on my clitoris and I flinched. Daryl moved his tongue fast and I grabbed him from his hair gasping. He suddenly sucked my clit and moved quickly his mouth to my opening. He pushed his tongue in me and flicked it. I moaned and pressed his head closer. Daryl moved back to clitoris and teased it with his tongue, before he moved his head again. I was completely wet and he started to lapping my juices. That made me feel feral. Daryl looked up at me, and then he buried his whole face in my pussy. How I had missed that feeling! He did rub his face against my wet cunt and I didn't know which one of us enjoyed more. Soon Daryl pushed two of his thick fingers in my pussy and started teasing my clit again with his mouth. He fingered me immediately fast and hard, making me moaning loudly. I hold his hair with my both hands and pressed his back with my legs. Daryl satisfied me eagerly and I came suddenly, screaming and shaking. Daryl slowly stopped, giving me few shakes more. When he dropped my legs and get up, and I saw that his pants was bulging. "Fuck me" I said panting. Daryl didn't react, so I roared "NOW!" Daryl looked at me surprised, said "Yes ma'am" and started opening his pants. Quickly he got his raging hard cock in his hand and guided it my swollen and throbbing pussy. We both moaned when he shoved it in. Daryl grabbed my other legs under my knees on his hand and his other big hand hold me from my waist. He started banging me like a maniac and I moaned constantly. My pussy was still sensitive after my orgasm and now it was fucked fiercely, and it made me feel so much. Daryl was so heated that he cummed soon, releasing his cum in me. He did stay at his place panting, then let my leg down and leaned his head against mine. "Thank you." I whispered. "The way you commanded me..." Daryl did shake his head. I chuckled.
When I did get standing, and realized that our juices had dropped on Daryl's vest. "Whoopsie, your vest..." I said. Daryl just grunted. He did take it and just put in on. "No, Daryl, no. It... damn you." I tried to stop him put failed. He shrugged. I sighed and reached to get my pants.

Outside had gathered few walkers. Those had probably heard bike and then me inside the house, because they were at the door. Daryl did took his bow, get ready and I opened the door. Arrow took down one and others we did take down with blades. We did drag the bodies away from the door, so that the house would stay in better condition. After that we tried not say goodbyes, but I needed to turn back to Kingdom. "I hope you can visit soon again." I said and Daryl nodded looking at ground. "Meanwhile think what we could do..." I suggested and nudged him. He smirked lightly. "That's what I do at nights." Daryl said. I smiled. "Okay, I guess we need to go." I kissed him for goodbye. "You taste like... me."