Part 30

It took a while before I had energy to get back to the daily chores, after Daryl had fucked me good. I tried not to look too pleased and concentrate, but Daryl working by my side didn't actually help. It was somehow different now, because he was just visiting and we didn't live in the same place. Yes, friends wanted to see each other's but that wasn't the only reason, hot and kinky sex was a very good reason for the visit. I was waiting for the night eagerly.

When we did get the day finished and cleaned up, we did go to my small room. Daryl started to pacing back and forth. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. Daryl stopped and looked at me. He grabbed his backpack and took the shackles from there. Holding the chains he sit on the bed and kept his eyes on his hands. I stepped close to him and lifted his chin up with my finger. His blue eyes were so beautiful when he looked at me when I leaned to kiss his lips gently. He moved his other hand on my ass, but I grabbed it and removed it. "No no no, I'm in charge now." Daryl huffed and  I giggled. "I can be in charge ge in other ways too... You don't have to wear those shackles if it doesn't feel good." Daryl didn't say anything but he dropped the shackles on the bed and took his shirt off. I wanted to taste his skin and kissed his collarbone, and slide my hands from his shoulders to his strong arms, admiring him. I took the chain of the shackles from the bed and placed the chain running behind Daryl's neck. It looked so good on him. I leaned back to see him better and felt how wet pussy suddenly was. "Fuck..." I sighed admiring him. Daryl looked at me interested. "That chain on you... well, let's just say that my panties are getting wet." I said smirking and Daryl smirked too. He offered his other hand to me. I took the leather and attached it on his wrist, and once again I wished that I could take a photo. Daryl looked at his wrist and then me, and lifted his other hand in front of me. I put the shackle on it, but I didn't take chain yet, it was still hanging from Daryl's neck. "I have imagined this and I have thought all the teasing I could do to you, gently and slowly... But now, when I see you with these... I just want you too much to have that kind of patience." I confessed. "Fine by me." Daryl smirked. "Okay, pants off then, ordered him and removed my own clothes too when he did get rid of his pants. I pushed Daryl on his back to my bed, and took the extra off the chain on my hand. It was still behind his neck and I left it there, because it looked so good on him. Daryl had to lift his hands on his chest when I tightened the chain. I did straddle his body, sitting right behind his hardening cock. It was getting harder quickly when I leaned over his body, placing my hands next to his. I started to grind myself against his shaft. We both sighed and Daryl looked me in my eyes intensely. I moved my pelvis so that the tip of his cock rub my clitoris perfectly. Daryl moved his hands, but I hold the chain firmly. He was stronger than me, and he would have the chain if he wanted, but he submitted to me. That did turn me on as much as when he was dominating. I moved my pussy against his cock faster and faster moaning. His cock was twitching against my wetness, making me enjoying more. I did lay my body on Daryl's and kept just moving my pelvis. I hold the chain between his shackles in front of my face like I was drowning. Daryl lifted his fingers on my face and I took few in my mouth and sucked them in same rhythm as I moved my pelvis. Daryl started to move his pelvis, and I moved quickly my other hand to grab the chain that was running behind his neck and I pulled it. "Stop" I groaned. I didn't pull too hard, but enough to remind Daryl that I was in charge now. He stopped moving and groaned. I did loose the chain immediately, but I stopped grinding because we both were so heated. I did get on my knees and moved myself backwards to Daryl's feet. I pulled his hands from the chain on his other side and leaned to lick his balls. Daryl moaned and lifted his head to see me. I flicked my tongue on his balls and moved my way up to his shaft. I could taste myself when I moved my tongue on it. Daryl looked at me mouth open a little bit and his cock was twitching. When I moved my tongue around the tip, he moaned and leaned his head back down. I took the cock on my hand and dropped saliva from my mouth on it. I started stroking it and took the tip in my mouth. Daryl tried to move his hands again, probably wanting to push my head down, but I didn't let him. He started again thrusting his pelvis, but I did get up on my knees before he managed to fuck me in my mouth. "Are you in hurry?" I asked when crawled back over him. "Yes." Daryl answered and stared my breasts. I leaned to kiss him gently. His hard cock was poking on my pussy and I was so horny that I moved my body again so that my pussy was rubbing against it. That felt so good that my thoughts weren't really clear and Daryl noticed it. He used his chance and pulled his hands away from me and I lost my hold of the chain. He could move his hands and before I properly realized what was happening, Daryl tossed me on my back and placed himself between my legs. He quickly placed part of the chain across my neck and pressed it against the bed so that I couldn't really move my head, but it didn't hurt. "What...?!" I was surprised. "It was taking too long." Daryl growled and moved his hips to find a right spot for his cock. Quickly it was on my opening and Daryl pushed it in. Now I moaned and grabbed Daryl's arms. He started banging me fast immediately and leaned to took a mouthful of my breast. I was dazed but enjoying. His really hard cock was hitting my walls and I was pinned down. Daryl lifted his head and shivers run on my body when I looked at him properly. Chain was running still behind his neck and now it was hanging down, moving in rhythm. His hair was wildly on his face and his blue eyes were feral. I was living my dream when guy looking like that was fucking me. "You like this." Daryl said panting. "Yes, I really do." I smirked. He lifted himself grabbing my legs on his shoulders, holding them, and started banging me fiercely. I saw his strong hands with the leather shackles and chain that was running to my legs and against his chest. Daryl was hitting his body against mine panting and I wanted to come. I took my hand on my pussy and started to rubbing my clitoris. Daryl looked at my fingers and he groaned. I was so horny that I came quickly moaning and my squeezing pussy made Daryl shooting his load in me. Our bodies were jerking and we were gasping together desperately. Daryl pressed his fingers on my legs, leaving his fingerprints. After a moment he let my legs go and collapsed over me.
"I finally get you in the shackles and it turns so that you hold and fuck me." I said when I wasn't panting anymore. "Are you complaining?" Daryl asked face against my breast. "No, not at all." Daryl rolled on his side between me and wall, and started to open his shackles from his wrists. I took the shackles from him and dropped them on the floor, chain jingling. I turned on my side too and buried my face on Daryl's chest and he wrapped his arm around me.

Our legs were entwined when I did wake up at morning, before Daryl. I moved my hand on his body and squeezed his ass. Daryl did wake up. "Mmm?" I squeezed his ass again. Daryl moved his hand on my ass and squeezed it. I chuckled. "Water?" Daryl asked with gruff voice and I turned to take a water bottle. We both did drink and lay down again. Daryl pushed me on my back from my shoulder and kissed my breast. He touched my other breast gently and twirled his tongue on my other nipple. I sighed and placed my hand on his head. Daryl change the breast that he pressed his mouth on and I spread my legs to him. Daryl placed himself between my legs without moving his mouth from my breast. "Happy to be awake?" I asked when his cock poked against my vulva. Daryl looked at me and bite gently my nipple. I guess that was a yes. We started to move against each other's eagerly. Daryl lifted his head and guided his cock in my pussy, slowly pushing it in. He did look me in the eyes when he did it and kept the eye contact when he started moving inside me. This was different than the hunger and lust we had yesterday. Daryl pressed his body on mine and I reached to kiss him. He opened his mouth and our tongues started to play. I started to move my pelvis against Daryl's and find the same rhythm. He did swing his pelvis so that he was rubbing my clitoris with every thrust. I whined against his mouth for pleasure and my body did shake a little. That heated Daryl more and he wrapped his arms under my armpits and hold me from my shoulders. He started to fuck me faster and kept me on my place by pressing my shoulders. I couldn't move my body with him anymore, so kept still in good position and let Daryl do the work. He leaned his head next to mine and I felt his warm and heavy breathing on my neck. It get even heavier when he started to get close to his orgasm. I pressed my fingers on his back and Daryl groaned. He released his cum and pushed himself against me growling quietly. He did rest a while on me and I caressed his back. I felt his scars but I didn't give them any attention. Daryl finally lifted his head. "Your turn." he said. "No. No no no. I haven't cleaned myself after yesterday, you aren't going down there with any other body parts." I said shaking my head. Daryl scoffed. "So?" "Well I don't want to. Your dick is different thing, it did make the mess." Daryl looked at me. "Then you need to go to clean yourself and we'll continue later." "Yes, I'm going. And you too." I said up. Daryl flopped on his back and sighed. I glanced at him. "You did look so fucking sexy last night with the chain and leather." I said. Daryl didn't say anything, it looked that he didn't know what to say. I was already dressed when he spoke. "It was okay to have those shackles, I kinda liked it. But I wanted more and faster." I smiled to him.