Part 36

Days did go by fast. I was getting nervous about going out after so long time, but I needed to do my part. When Daryl wasn't training for army or being in duty, he had been mostly at his apartment with kids, and we hadn't seen much.
I was coming from gym one night when I did meet Daryl with Judith and RJ outside. "Hi! Where are you going?" I asked when they did say hello to me. "Jerry and Nabila asked if we could go there for sleepover with their kids! Do you know them?" Judith explained and she was really exited. "Yeah, I know them. How nice of them to invite you to sleepover. Have fun!" I smiled and kids started running to Jerry's place. Daryl looked at me and shrugged, and then go after them. I started laughing, that was so sweet. Big bad bowman, taking kid's to the sleepover. Who knew what apocalypse did bring.

I was coming from shower when I heard knocking from my door. I wrapped towel around me and went open the door. Daryl was leaning to the doorframe. "Can I come to sleepover?" he asked looking both sneaky and innocent at the same time. I couldn't help but laugh. "That would be nice." I said and let him in. Daryl looked at me and smirked lightly. "Good, you don't have clothes." "But I have towel." Daryl pinned against wall with his body. "Not for long." he said with low voice. "Either you are really eager now or it is your knife holster, because something hard is poking me already." I told and tried not to laugh, looking Daryl in the eyes. "Both." he said casually. "Is that so? Maybe you should remove your gear so that we can do something about that other thing." I suggested. Daryl stepped back and started opening his belt with one hand and pulled my towel off with his other hand. I gasped like would been shocked and that made Daryl grinning. I shoved Daryl from his chest so that he walked backwards and his legs bumped into couch. I pushed him harder so that he fall on his ass to the couch and I immediately climbed to straddle him. Daryl grabbed my ass with both hands and took a mouthful of my breast. I wrapped my other hand around his head and with other hand I grabbed his old leather vest. Daryl's knife holsters were both under my knees and I moved myself trying get better position. "Man, your knives..." I sighed and Daryl let my ass go and moved his knives. He started moving his rough hands up on my thighs, on my hips. He bite my nipple and then moved his head to my other breast, twirling his tongue around my nipple. I grabbed his hair in my hand and pulled his head further. "I need your cock inside me." I said. Daryl started opening his jeans and getting his cock out. I lifted myself and he guided his dick to pussy with his hand. I took him in slowly, enjoying how it was stretching me. I pulled Daryl's head back and placed my other hand on his throat. I didn't choke him, but I hold it firmly enough to tell him that I was in charge. I started moving my hips and I moaned a little. Daryl hold my thighs gently. "I realized that I'm superior to you in this army." I said and started riding faster on Daryl's cock. Look in his eyes were wild, he liked this. "You liked to take, wouldn't you rookie?" I asked smirking. Daryl was quiet, just groaning a little. I tightened my hold on his throat. "Answer!" I commanded. "Yes." he growled. I let his hair go and he started thrusting his pelvis against me, demanding me riding faster. His hands pressed my thighs now, but didn't move. I leaned my forehead against his and we were both groaning now. I ride as hard as I could, panting heavily. Suddenly I felt how Daryl's neck did get tense and l felt easily his veins under my fingers. He shoot his load deep in my pussy, but I didn't stop. I did rock my hips so long that Daryl started looking desperate, shaking and hissing. He tried to hold me from my waist but I reminded him that my hand was on his throat. When his dick started to get softer, I stopped. Daryl did close his eyes and leaned his head back. "Are you okay?" I asked and moved hand away from his neck. "Yeah." he said quietly. I did get up to clean myself, and when I came back, I did bring water to Daryl. He took the water and I wrapped my towel around me before I sit down. I caressed Daryl's hair carefully. "Hopefully that wasn't too much." I said. "Naah, I liked it. Well, it was kinda much because I came so quickly." Daryl said shaking his head. "I guess that is a compliment." I smirked and Daryl nodded. "Usually our roles has been other way around." I smiled and Daryl chuckled a little. "You remember?" he asked and looked at me curiously. "Oh yeah, especially that one time in Kingdom when your mouth was like glued to my pussy and my orgasm just kept going." I remembered out loud. "And you started sleeping when I was chained to the bed." I continued and Daryl looked amused. "It was fun" he said.