Part 34

Daryl had stayed for the night, and I was happy about it. I could now remember how safe I had always felt with him. And safety was what I needed when night came and thoughts started running in my head , creating proper chaos. Sleeping Daryl next to me made me feel that I'm not alone. But I couldn't sleep. I remembered all the people that I had lost, and what my life had been before everything fell down. Those memories made me sad, and I did snuggle myself closer to Daryl, seeking the warmth of his body. He did wake up and freeze for a second, before he remembered. Then he grunted and turned on his side, lifting his blanket so that I could move under it, and press myself against his body. It was so sweet gesture that I almost started to cry, but I just buried my face against his chest and wrapped my arm around him. We both fell asleep soon.

"Hey, hey... it was just a dream. Just a bad dream. Everything is okay." I did wake up terrified, before I realized that someone did talk to me. "Daryl?" I asked scared and confused. "I'm here. Calm down, it was just a bad dream." Daryl assured. He was petting my hair with his big hand. "Sorry, I... sorry." I sighed heart still pumping like a crazy. "It's okay. I had to wake you up, you were screaming and moving so much." Daryl apologized. "Oh. I don't remember what it was." I said. "Poor you, I got you staying at night with sex and you need to babysit me through the night." I chuckled sarcastically. "I think it was a good deal." Daryl answered. "But because you did hit me few times in your sleep, you might need to make up that for me." he continued. "Did I hit you?!" I was surprised. "Mmm-hm." "Where?" I asked. Daryl took my hand and placed it on his side. "Here." I reached to kiss that spot gently. "More." Daryl mumbled. I kissed few times more his skin. We were both sleeping naked after the shower at night. "Should you still sleep, or...?" I asked. "What time is it?" Daryl asked. I reached over him to turn on the light on my nightstand, and Daryl turned to see the clock. "Almost morning. No point to start to sleep?" I suggested. "No, I can think something else to do." Daryl said and pulled me down against his chest. "Does that involve intimate activity?" I asked and Daryl grunted agreeing. He moved his hands on my back and looked in my eyes. "You can have me in the way you want." I said quietly and I bite my lip. Daryl tossed the blanket off and slapped lightly my ass. I smirked at him. "Sit on the end of the bed." Daryl commanded. I did get up to sitting and Daryl did get up from the bed. He grabbed my legs and pulled me closer, opened my legs and kneeled between them. He kissed my inner thigh, moving his mouth towards my pussy. When I felt his warm breath on my vulva, I sighed exited. Daryl pressed his lips against it and then took long lick, pushing his tongue between my folds. "Oh my god..." I whined. He spread my folds with his fingers and licked my pussy from my opening to my clitoris, and started twirling his tongue on it. I moaned and grabbed my own breasts, because his tongue felt so good. Daryl pushed my legs even wider, pressing my thighs with his hands, keeping his mouth on my pussy. He sucked my clit and flicked his tongue on it right after, and I moaned loudly. He moved his tongue to my opening, and licked my juices. I was gasping and getting more wet. Daryl placed his middle finger and ring finger to opening and started pushing those inside me, teasing my clitoris again with his tongue. He moved his fingers few times slowly, and then he curled them inside me. "Fuuuck!" I yelled surprised. Daryl curled his fingers again and I grabbed his hair desperately. He started to move his fingers back and forth again, but faster. I was soaking wet and my pussy squelch when he started fingering me hard. I threw myself down on my back and lifted my pelvis towards Daryl's mouth and fingers. His hand was pumping fiercely against me, when he pushed his fingers knuckles deep. Daryl looked at me over my body and I saw his blue eyes behind his hair. I was looking at him mouth open, moaning. Daryl sucked again my clitoris and I flinched. He pulled his fingers out and buried his whole face in my wet cunt, rubbing his face on it. I grabbed sheets gasping, when I saw his head deep between my legs. This was so arousing that I was about loosing my mind. Daryl lifted his head. "Get up to sit." he said, licking his lips. Did get on sitting again and Daryl kissed me, placing his hand on my cheek. His mouth tasted to my juices. Daryl did get up, and his hard-on was in front of my face. That cock looked delicious and I took it in my hand. I spit on it, and started stroking it. I moved my head so that I could lick his balls, and now it was Daryl's turn to moan. He grabbed me from my hair and pulled it up, and I took the tip of his cock in my mouth, moving my tongue around it. Daryl started pushing his cock deeper in my mouth and I took it. He hold my head and started slowly fucking my mouth. I reached my hand on his balls and maneuvered them. That made Daryl to hissing and he pushed his dick deep, hitting the back of my throat. He started thrusting faster, pleasing himself with my mouth. I tried not to start gagging and hold his balls in my hand. Daryl pulled his cock out and it was covered with my saliva. He slapped it on my cheek, and when I looked up at him, he looked at me back hungrily. "Get on your all fours." Daryl command coarsely and I obeyed. My ass was in front of Daryl and he slapped it with his hand few times. He guided his cock to my opening and shoved it in my wetness. He started immediately fucking me hard, holding me hard from my waist. His body was hitting against my ass when he was banging me, making loud smacking sound. "Pull my hair" I begged, and Daryl grabbed my hair, pulling my head backwards little. He was groaning and breathing heavily, and his cock moved in me fast. I was so heated that I started to be close. "Fuck fuck fuuuuuuck!" I whimpered right before my orgasm hit me. Daryl moaned when my pussy squeezed and he cummed in that tightness, holding my hair still. Our bodies were jerking and Daryl shoved his dick in few times before he pulled out. He let my hair go and I collapsed on the bed, and he landed next to me on his back. "Oh my god! And I didn't even know that I missed this! How did I forget something like this..." I said panting and pussy still throbbing. Daryl chuckled a little. "I didn't," he said and looked at me. " I raised my eyebrow. "Yeah? Did you ever think about it?" I asked. Daryl looked at the ceiling and was quiet before he answered. "Sometimes." Daryl said and shrugged his shoulders.

I made some breakfast to us, so that Daryl got something to eat before going to work. "Do you need to check the kids before you go?" I asked. "No, Carol takes care of them." Daryl said casually. I was so used of life in Commonwealth, that it was confusing to think that smaller communities lived differently and did things together, taking care of each other and looked after kids together. I tried to remember what life was earlier. "Didn't Carol and Ezekiel basically adopted that one boy?" I asked thinking. Daryl nodded. "Henry. He's dead. And Carol and Ezekiel aren't together anymore. Kingdom is lost." he said and stuffed more food in his mouth. "Oh." I said shocked. "I guess I need to find more information about the events, so I don't say anything wrong to anyone." I sighed. "Gabriel is probably at home with Coco, ask him." Daryl suggested. "Gabriel, that priest? Who's Coco?" I asked. "Rosita's kid. Gabriel is her stepfather." Daryl said mouth full of food. "Wait, what?!" I tried to understand all that information. Daryl looked amused and started to get going.

Daryl was right, I did find father Gabriel taking care of a kid. He was happy to see me, but not surprised because Rosita had told him already. We did discuss hours, so much had happened and so much lost. My heart did broke when I heard how long Daryl had been looking Rick and living outside. I realized that I had gone missing little before Rick, and I had asked not look for me. Maybe Daryl just couldn't handle people missing and Rick was so important to him.

Gabriel took me to meet of the others outside. Some I did know and some I didn't, but it was easy to imagine them to the group. Seeing Carol made me crying and we hugged tightly. I tried to ask her about Daryl, but she looked me in certain way and told that I should talk about it with Daryl. I understood that she didn't want to break his trust and I nodded. Eventually also Rosita and Daryl came from work. "It would have been much better if you had been working." Rosita said to me and Daryl agreed. "Yeah, it was bullshit." he said that same with sign language to woman called Connie. She looked amused. They did smile to each other's, looking cute. "What's going on there?" I asked quietly from Carol. "You know as much as I. They get along and are like that. And Daryl learned some sign language." Carol said smiling and looking clever. "Well damn, I wouldn't have asked Daryl to stay last night if I knew... I don't want to mess anything." I said and looked at them. "He is a grown man and makes his own decisions. They aren't together. There's a crush, I think." Carol said. "So did he stay the night?" she asked and I nodded. "Did you keep your neighbors awake?" she asked pretending innocent. "There's proper walls in our building." I said and tried not laugh. She looked at me and we both started laughing. I remembered that we had been loud several times with Daryl. "I like your hair, by way." I said to Carol.