Part 25

Next days were busy hard. It felt like we were paying for that one fun day multiple times. There was arguments and fights, even about the chocolate, because someone tried steal someone else's chocolate. Atmosphere in sanctuary did get even harder. At many nights we did fell asleep in our dirty clothes and wake up the next morning to face the hell we were in.

I was so happy when at one day Michonne and Carol did come to visit Sanctuary. It was nice to talk with friendly people, with people that I knew and cared. At night Daryl and Carol did sit outside, maybe talking. They looked so close and sweet. "Did you know that Carol has been with King Ezekiel?" Michonne said when we did looked at them. "Really?! Wow." I smiled. Carol did deserve good things and Ezekiel really was that. "I did hear about you and Rick, apparently a lot later than I was supposed to." I said and Michonne laughed. "Yeah, that... happened." she said smiling. "I can actual see it. It just makes sense." I told and made her laughing again. "How about you and Daryl?" she asked then. "Well, about same as in Alexandria. We aren't together but we live together. Although it's harder in here." Michonne nodded understanding, but then smirked. "How about sex?" I did chuckle. "It's great. Daryl wouldn't like me to talk about it, but it's not a secret." "Yeah, you are so loud." I looked Michonne and lifted my eyebrow. "And you aren't?" "We have kids in the house." Fair point.

Later Daryl did come in bed and seemed more relaxed than in days. "They keep an eye on things." Daryl said and I knew that he did mean Carol and Michonne, and he didn't have to be on alarm as long they were at Sanctuary. "Good." I said and turned the light off and went back to bed. Daryl's hands found me and he pulled me on top of him. I touched his face that was lightly bearded and leaned to kiss him. He opened his mouth and answered to the kiss keenly. He wrapped his hands around me and pulled me against him. I entwined my fingers in his hair and moved my tongue against his. Slow kissing was just a right thing after hard days. Slowly Daryl moved his hands over my back to my ass and squeezed it with both hands. I felt how warm wave of lust moved inside of me and when he spread my asscheecks I groaned against his mouth. Daryl lifted his pelvis and his semi hard dick poked my ass through his pants. "Oh hello!" I chuckled and grind my ass against it. "I was going to take it easy tonight, but..." Daryl said. "But what?" I asked. He rolled me on my back and did get up to put the lights on. I looked at him curiously when he moved at the room. He did get the leather shackles, both pairs. I felt how wet I did get already. "You trust me?" Daryl asked when he came to me with the shackles. "Yes." I nodded exited and took my shirt off. He started to attach the shackles to my wrists and leaned to suck my nipple quickly. Then he went to floor and pulled me from my legs towards the end of the bed. He attached the other shackle in my ankle and moved the chain under the bed, behind the bed legs. Daryl pulled my other leg and I did spread my legs, and he put the shackle my other ankle too. Now I couldn't close my legs and I was so horny. Daryl again wrapped the extra chain between my hands around his fist and kept my hands on my stomach, pressing me down gently like saying stay still. He kneeled between my legs and grinned to me behind his shaggy hair. Suddenly he kissed my inner thigh and I was surprised. Then he kissed my other thigh and licked it, moving towards my pussy. I looked at him mouth open, it felt so intimate. Daryl kissed my vulva, many small kisses. I leaned my head to the bed, and closed my eyes. He did spread my folds with his fingers and I waited to feel his tongue, but I felt just his warm breath. I whined because I wanted him to touch me so badly. Daryl started to lick my pussy, from my opening to my clitoris, slowly, and then suddenly flicked his tongue on my clit fiercely. I was about to grab his hair, but I forget that my hands was tied up and Daryl's firm hand controlled them. He sucked my clitoris so that I gasped and then he did rub his whole face in my wet pussy. I groaned, but Daryl yanked the chain and scoffed "be quiet!" Easier said than done, I thought, when he started to twirling his tongue on my clit. He slowly pushed his finger inside my pussy and I bite my lip. He curled his finger and my body twitched. I wanted more immediately, but Daryl pulled his hand away and started to reach something. He managed to get that pink dildo, that I did choose, in his hand and he started to push it on my opening. It was perfectly shaped and I sighed when it did slide in my wetness. Daryl moved it slowly back and forth, and started gently use his tongue on my clit again. I moaned and he stopped, yanking the chain again. "I'm not telling again." Daryl growled. I nodded and breathe deep. He started to move dildo in my pussy again, looking my reactions. I did bite my lower lip and tried to be quiet. That apparently was good enough and Daryl started to lick me again. That felt so good that I wanted to press my own hand over my mouth to keep quiet, but I couldn't. Daryl was pleasing me very determined and I was in agony. When Daryl started to work my pussy faster, my spread and tied legs started to shake. I felt how my orgasm started to gather and I closed my eyes and I moaned. And then Daryl stopped, right before I came. I opened my eyes and I saw how Daryl dropped the pink dildo on the floor and climbed on the bed next to me. "What?!" I asked looking him like he was crazy. "I did say that I'm not telling again." he just said. He pulled blanket over me, loosing some of the chain over his fist. Then he did make himself comfortable in bed and took my other hand under his pillow. "You got to be kidding me." I said. Daryl didn't answer. "Are you getting to sleep and leaving me like this?!" I was shocked. Legs chained under the bed and other hand under Daryl, so I couldn't open my shackles. "Hey, come on. If we sleep, let's sleep properly." I tried. "You can move little, so get comfy and start to sleep." Daryl said and closed his eyes. Unbelievable. I knew that Daryl could be really stubborn, so I moved what I could and get comfier.