Part 5

This time we had car on our run, Rick was driving and Daryl was sitting next to him leaning his head in window. We hadn't speak in few days, because Daryl wasn't at home. He had been hunting. And also avoiding me, I assumed. But we would work together still just fine. Rosita leaned in front between the seats to talking something to Rick. I did see an opportunity because I did sit behind Daryl. I did poke his shoulder that he noticed me and I leaned to whisper in his ear. "First time I got your cock in my mouth and you shove it in my throat." I chuckled to him. He shrugged his shoulders like he would be innocent. Yes, it worked, that did broke the ice.
Rosita noticed that I said something to him and decided to tease us. "How your nights has been when Daryl has been hunting?" "Good, really good, because I have had the whole bed just for me." I answered. "Bed? Are you sleeping together, I mean actually sleeping?" Rick asked. "Sleeping and sleeping." Rosita said. "Okay, that's enough." Daryl said. "Oh no, it's not." Rick shake his head. "So you basically live together and sleep together, but aren't together?" "Okay, now it's enough. Tell us about the place we are going." I said this time. "But..." Rick started laughing but Daryl snapped at him. "Shut up or I shove your head in your own ass!" Everyone tried to be quiet but we burst out laughing, except Daryl who was grumpy.

After the trip we headed to home. It was already a late night. Roxanne had cooked and left some for us, so we did get to eat right away. Everyone else in house was already sleeping or at least trying to, and we tried to be quiet. I was glad Daryl and I seemed to be okay now. When we got in the bedroom we both started to get off our weapons and dirty clothes. Suddenly Daryl asked "are you coming?" standing naked in the bathroom door. Hell yeah, he didn't have to ask twice. I used a lot of soap to scrub few days dirt off him. "Did you sleep outside?" "Mmhmm." Daryl answered and seemed to enjoy that I was scrubbing his muscles. Something else did enjoy it too, but I decided to ignore the fact that he had boner. I wanted to him make the first move. I started to spread soap on me, but Daryl interrupted it and took the soap and sponge. It was my turn to enjoy. Daryl did wash every spot of mine, but when he tried to get with the soap between my legs, I stopped him. "No soap in pussy." I whispered. "Huh?" "Girl stuff, but no soap there. Water is enough. You deal your privates, I deal mine." I giggled. When we had rinse the soap off, Daryl pushed me against the shower wall an leaned over me. We did stare each others a while and my breath got heavier. Daryl's wet hair was curled and had water drop. Then he placed his hand between my breasts and started to slide it down on my body. When he reached my pussy, he pressed his finger inside me. He noticed that I was slippery from my juices so he lifted my legs on his arms spreading them and pushed his body against me. His cock was so hard that it poke against me. I reached my hand to push it in the right spot and Daryl thrust it in me. I bend my legs around him tightly and he took a good hold from my ass, and started thrusting fast, breathing in my ear. Damn that man was strong! I hold his hair with my other hand while he was pounding me against the wall. I bite my lip that I would stay quiet. Daryl didn't last long and when he realest his cum in me he growled deeply in my ear and felt the sound vibrating in his chest. He thrust few times more and then leaned his head on my shoulder.

At morning I did wake first again and realized that Daryl had come closer during night, and he was using me as a pillow. I was on my back and his head was comfortably on my breast and his arm was laying on my belly. I wanted to laugh but I was also worried if Daryl would freak out again. There he was, big bad Daryl, using titty as a pillow. Oh how I wanted to have a picture of this moment! Luckily Daryl did wake up too and I didn't burst out laughing. "Mmmh. Comfy." Daryl said and I chuckled. "I'll take that as an compliment." He moved his head and bite my breast through shirt. "Oh!" I quipped surprised. Daryl wrapped his arm around me, pushing us closer to each other's and rubbed his face in my breasts. I placed my hand on his neck and tug gently his hair. "Are we going to start a day with sex?" I asked. "Why not? It wouldn't be the first time." Daryl grunted and rolled my nightshirt over my breasts. "True. But we need to be quick, because don't we have a job to do today?" I said and looked at clock. We both had inner clock that did wake us at morning. Daryl moved his whole body between my legs and hump against me few times while sucking my nipple. I let my hands wander on his wide shoulders and admire his muscles. He slide his hands down by my side. "Why don't you have pants?" Daryl asked liftings his head and looked at me. "Why do you have pants?" I looked him back questioning. Immediately he started to squirm his underwear off and I chuckled. Daryl pressed himself against me again and his cock poke straight to my sweet spot. "Ahhh... that is some serious morning wood Dixon." I purred smirking. Daryl looked devious and guided his cock in my pussy and started to thrust peacefully. I pushed my hips against him in same pace. It felt really intense because Daryl kept looking in my eyes. I wrapped my legs around him and entwined my fingers in to his dark hair and reached to rub my cheek against his, enjoying the feeling off his thin beard. "Faster" I whispered in his ear. Daryl did get on his knees and lifted my legs on his shoulders, and started to banging me faster. I did bite my lower lip and whined because Daryl's dick was moving so fast inside me. I loved that he didn't need to wear shirt with me anymore and could see him completely naked, scars, tattoos, muscles, everything. When I noticed that he was looking me biting my lip under his hair, I grabbed my breasts teasingly. He huffed and speed more his pace. I lifted my pelvis so he could push even deeper in me, and he did. His cock hit so perfectly in my pussy now that moaned loud. Daryl started to grunt and cummed deep in me, grabbing my waist and holding me at place while his cock twitched releasing his load of hot cum. Then he collapse on me, head again on my tits, panting hard. I moved my finger around on his strong arm and waited.
"We should get up and go to work." I finally said to him. Daryl grunted and turned his head so that he could look me. "But I'm not done with you. It's not fair that I have cummed twice in row and you aren't." "Naah, it doesn't matter. I do enjoy when you enjoy." I said smiling. "But I want to." Daryl insisted. "Well it might not happen if it's forced." I sighed. "It might happen if you are really horny and turned on." Now I laughed, I couldn't argue with that. "Tell me what you want me to do, what arouse you a lot?" Daryl's eyes was glimmering. "Ummm... I... well there's several things." I said. "Go on." I did take a big breath. "This is something that I haven't told to anyone, and I don't know if even would do it... but I like the idea that you would eat my pussy now when there's your cum." I probably blushed, at least it felt like it. "Yeah, I'll do that." Daryl said and quickly moved between my legs again, leaning his head. He first quickly licked my clitoris and I gasped. Then looked my opening, grinned at me and I felt his tongue in my perineum. Some cum had probably been dripping there. I grabbed sheets and I looked his head while I felt his tongue playing in my opening and then licking it deeply. "Huuuuh!" I was crazy from lust. Daryl pressed thumb on my clit and started to rub it while he was licked his cum from pussy and I exploded. I tried to close my legs when orgasm hit so strong but Daryl didn't let me do that and teased me more. I was shaking and pulling sheet off the mattress. "Please stop... stop..." I begged and he did stop. Daryl was smirking. "You did come and it didn't even take long." He wiped the corner of his mouth. I licked my lips and he looked my lips. "Wanna know what we taste like?" I nodded. Daryl crawled over me and leaned to kiss me. It wasn't any sweet kiss, it was lustful and wild. His tongue did twirl against mine and did taste both of our juices. And I wanted more, more this. But Daryl did pull his head back and did get up. I realized that it was first time we had kissed. "Aren't you going wash your face? Again?" I asked on my way in to the bathroom. "Nope. It is our dirty little secret." I chuckled. "Literally." Then someone knocked on the bedrooms door. "Are you two soon finished and able to work?" Rick asked behind the door. Daryl did open the door. "Yeah."