Part 9

Our life had been horrible chaos in Alexandria. They find out that huge herd of walkers was close of us and it needed to guide away. Most of our warriors and strongest people was there, but I did stay at Alexandria, because someone needed to be guarding at home and that was indeed needed when hostile group of humans attacked us and lured a lot zombies. It was living hell and seemed that we can't win. At some point I did hear a truck and looked at the source of the sound. I saw big burst of flames and in that light I saw Daryl standing on the roof the big truck holding a rocket launcher. Walkers started to go towards the flames and I could breathe. We could handle this.

After we did kill all the zombies and close the gates, everyone needed a rest. There was a lot of work to do, but everyone needed water and food, some needed stitches or some other care. Young Carl had been shot badly and he was unconscious and treated in the infirmary. Some of the buildings had burned, but there was room for everyone because we had lost a lot of people.

When we finally got in the bed to rest, Daryl told me everything that had happened to him when he was leading the herd with his bike. He had been beaten and robbed, he had lost his bike and bow. I could tell that it was a big deal for him. He had find his friends that were hiding enemies, but they did meet that group of pricks on the road. Daryl had managed to blow up them all with the rocket launcher.
"Really?! Did you really blow up guys with bikes at close of you guys?" I asked amazed. "Yeah. I had no other choice's." I was so tired that I started giggling, even that I knew that threat and death wasn't a thing to laugh. "That sounds so crazy. But I guess everything is crazy at these days." Daryl just grunted. He was laying on his side near the wall, because he had stitches on his back. "I saw you on the roof of the fuel truck, you looked like a some kind of superhero when you were standing there with the RPG on your shoulder and flames was burning. That looked hot, meaning more than literally..." I smirked to him. "If wasn't so tired I would fuck you." I whispered and Daryl looked at me intensely. He reached his hand behind my head and pulled me into a deep kiss. It was enough.

When we woke up, we knew that there was a lot work to do and Daryl sighed and I did swear. Daryl started to get up but ended up on top of me. He snuggled his head between my breasts, pulling my tank top under my boobs. I chuckled quietly and entwined my fingers in his hair. Daryl moved his knee between my legs and I opened my legs for him to take his place on me. He took a mouthful of my tit and sucked it hard. I curled my fingers and pulled his hair slightly. That just made him took a another mouthful and twisted my nipple with his fingers. "Fuuuuck..." I sighed and moved my body a little, noticing that Daryl had a boner when his dick did poke me on my inner thigh. Suddenly I was completely awake and I felt how I did get wet. Daryl did suck my another breast now and I was whimpering. I pressed Daryl from his head downwards my body and he took a hint and moved his head between my legs. He opened my folds with his fingers and he licked my pussy slowly with long licks. When I lifted my pelvis and whined, Daryl placed his other hand under my ass and pressed his thumb on my anus. That surprised me and I huffed. Daryl flicked his tongue on my clitoris and pushed his two fingers inside my wetness, making me moaning. Daryl didn't give me any mercy and started to fingering me fast and his mouth worked on my clit, while his thumb give pressure to my other hole. I was moaning ecstatic for the pleasure he gave me, and he was working hard. Then Daryl lifted his head. "If I can't get my dick in your pussy now, I might kill some one." he said with gruff voice and crawled over me again. "Oh. With a RPG?" "Very possible." he groaned when he pushed his cock in with force. "Mmmh, that's sexy." I smiled and wrapped my legs around him. Daryl was ramming me balls deep, he was panting and getting sweaty. He leaned his head next to mine and whispered panting "you are... so... fucking...wet..." When he said something in that way, it turned me on even more and I felt thrill in my body. It wasn't like him to say that, he had to be extremely horny. I lowered my legs and reached my hands to grab Daryl's ass. He looked at me surprised but he didn't change his fast pace. I moved my other middle finger and find his anus, and pressed it gently. Daryl looked even more surprised and he gasped loudly. He looked me in the eyes and because he just kept pumping himself in me, I pressed more, so that the tip of my finger was in his anus. That send him over the edge and he had orgasm suddenly. He roared a little and his whole body twitched when he came and released his hot cum in me. Daryl collapsed on me and I lifted my hands on his back, avoiding his stitches.
"I'm not really complaining but you are quite heavy." I said after he catch a breath a bit. "I'm not getting up." He mumbled against my shoulder. I laughed, he sounded so real. "Okay, we can be here and wait who comes to look for us." Daryl mumbled agreeing. But he slowly rolled himself next to me, and buried his face in my armpit, holding my breast in his hand. "Was that first time for your ass?" I asked. He nodded keeping his eyes closed. "You seemed to like it." He shrugged. "Are you embarrassed?" Shrugged again. "Well don't be! It can be huge pleasure." I said softly. Silence. "Have you done it before... to someone?" Daryl asked. "Yes. That and more, like properly with lube." Daryl huffed. I did get up sitting and slapped his ass with my palm. I did get up but Daryl grabbed my hand. "Don't go yet, I need to eat." "Eat?" I turned to look him confused while he did get sitting in the side of the bed. "Yea, a cream pie." he smirked and dropped on knees to the floor. "Oh, I see. Well I can't deny that from you." I smirked back at him and stepped closer. I lifted my other leg on the bed so that Daryl had better access. He eagerly pressed his face against my dripping pussy, spreading it with fingers and started lick and swallow his cum and my juices. I grabbed his hair and leaned my head back enjoying.
And then door opened at the same time that we heard the knocking and Eugene stepped partly in to the room. We all froze for a second. Eugene was staring us and started to stutter. "Out!" Daryl and I yelled at the same time and Eugene disappeared and closed the door. "I was just checking that are you awake and alright!" he yelled behind the door. "As you saw we are! Go!" I yelled back. We did hear his steps going away and then we started to laugh. "Poor Eugene." I laughed sitting on the bed. Daryl looked at me from the floor. "He probably would wanted to watch. I heard that he did watch Rosita and Abraham on the road." Daryl told and I could hear laughter in his voice. "And now we are in his jerking material as well, your head buried in my cunt." I laughed and slapped my hands on my face. Daryl laughed. "Luckily your leg was on bed so your thigh prevented him seeing that I was liking our juices." I dropped on my back and laughed. "And I had this freaking top on and titties out! Oh my..." Daryl did get up and throw me my bra and shirt. "Fix it. Work to do."

All of us had been working hard to get Alexandria some how a place to live again. It was hot as in hell and we were sweating and we were dirty. When we had a break in the shade, I sat down next to Daryl. "Eugene has been checking you quite a lot lately." Daryl said quietly. I laughed. "Apparently he had told to Abraham what he saw, because he asked from me that do I like when you are eating my pussy." I told laughing. "He asked that?" "Yeah. You know that guys mouth is running always. I don't care, I answered that I do like it." I smirked. Daryl looked at me and huffed. I shoved my elbow on his side, not hard, but enough to made him chuckle.
"Our happy couple here, do you have food and water?" Carol came to us. "We aren't..." Daryl started, but Carol interrupted him. "Of course your not." I just fell on the ground to rest, I didn't want to have this conversation. Carol did sit down with us and talked with Daryl. They were so good friends. They would have been a amazing and powerful couple, but if I did understand right, it was all platonic. They were friends and family. Daryl was relax when Carol was around, and he lay down on his back to rest, using my tummy as an pillow. "Your head is hot." I complained. "Just his head?" Carol asked innocently and that made Daryl to huff and I laughed a little.

Daryl and I had a night sift on guard, everyone else was sleeping. "It's surprisingly quiet now." I said. Daryl grunted. I decided to kiss him, just for the joy of living. He answered to the kiss and slipped his tongue in my mouth. I grabbed him from his leather vest and pressed myself against him. He grabbed my ass and I started to get wet instantly and I wanted more. Then I remembered how dirty we were, we had been working whole day. "Mmmh, we need to cool down." I said against Daryl's mouth. Daryl grunted and took a step back. "We are too dirty... no no no." I said. "And we would be bad in guarding." Daryl added. We tried to act normal, although I felt really horny. "What is it in you that makes me horny all the time?!" I asked from Daryl. He just shrugged and smirked. He grabbed me from my shoulder and turned me around, my lower back against the fence and get close to me. "We are keeping the clothes on." I said and Daryl nodded. He placed his hand between my legs, on my clothes and pressed his middle finger between my folds. I hadn't even realized that I had pants that was thin fabric, but apparently Daryl had noticed it. He found my clitoris and rubbed it slowly. Even that there was fabric between, it felt amazing. I wrapped my other arm around Daryl's neck, my gun was in my other hand as was his. Daryl shake his head so his hair did go off his face and he watched my expressions, and glance every now and then into the darkness. I started to rock myself against his hand. "Your pants are wet" Daryl whispered. I smirked to him. He kept teasing my clit and it felt so forbidden up in the walls where someone could see us, and it made it even more arousing. Whole situation made me coming quickly and I practically hung in Daryl's neck before my legs stopped to shaking.
"Damn it Dixon, it was fun." I said when I turned back to guarding. He slapped my ass, that was his answer.