Part 7

"Hey Roxie, did you say that you have a dress?" I shouted to the other room. "Yeah, why?" she answered. "Let me see it." I walked to her room. Roxanne opened her closet and pulled out a black dress. "It's perfect if it fits to me... Can I try it?" "Sure. Going in to a party?" Roxanne asked sarcastically. I chuckled and changed clothes. That dress was nice, halterkneck and knee length. "It looks good on you. Special occasion?" "Well, kinda. Can I borrow it? I'd like to surprise Daryl." I smirked to her. Roxanne did whistle and then smirked back. "In that case, by all means."
After a while I went outside and I did try to act normal, even though I was walking in a black dress in the middle of the apocalypse. I noticed that few people did glance me weirdly, but so what. Any of us can die any day now, so why care about dress codes. Michonne did walk across me. "Where are you going in that dress?" "Daryl is in the tower on watch. It's daytime and peaceful so I decided to surprise him." Michonne smiled a little. "I see. I'll go the fence for so long that I see you coming out." "Would you?" I asked surprised. "Sure. Don't be too long." she chuckled. "I'll bet that it will be a... quick visit." I smirked.
Daryl had heard my steps and was expecting visit, but when he saw me he looked surprised. "Why you have dress?" I just smiled and opened my hair tie and let my hair down. I walked to the chair where Daryl was sitting by the open window. I sat on his lap straddling, right in front of the open window. Daryl was confused, rifle in his other hand and other hand landed on my thigh. I leaned close to him to whisper his ear "I want you" and nipped his ear with my teeth. Daryl grunted and I did kiss him feverishly, entwining my fingers in his hair. He pulled his head off. "I'm on guard, I need to be watching." he huffed to me. "I know, Michonne is covering you at the wall while I'm here." "Did you told her?!" he asked sharply. I laughed. "She noticed that I was walking in middle of the day wearing unpractical dress and sandals. I told why." I started to grind myself against Daryl and he pressed my thigh. "We can't really go outside having sex and be safe, and here inside the fence some kid might run at place. So this is the closest thing for outside. And the dress... well I don't need to get undressed. Plus I thought that I look good in this. Huh?" Daryl looked at my body breathing heavier. "Yea." He slide his hand on my thigh towards my ass and took his hand under the dress. He grabbed my ass roughly. "But that damn gun away." I said. Daryl did place the rifle against the wall. He did bite my nipple that was showing perky through the fabric, and I whined quietly. Daryl moved his both hands on my ass and he suddenly realized something. "You don't have panties." I smirked. "That's why the dress is so handy. If someone comes in, I'm fully dressed but in reality..." Daryl smirked too. He took his other hand in front of me and on my pussy. He rubbed me with his whole palm looking me into my eyes, and then he opened my folds and did find out that I was ready to go. "You are always wet." he said quietly. "Well not always. But almost." Then I gasped when he rubbed my clitoris, and I grabbed his leather vest from his shoulder. Daryl did place his teeth against my chin, but made sure that he did bite so hard that it would make marks. "I need you inside me." I whispered and he started to open his pants. When his hard cock was out, I lifted myself on it and Daryl guided the tip to my opening. Dick slide in me and stretched me while I lowered my hips. I didn't start to ride, because someone could see us from the windows, just upper bodies, but still. I kept still but I started use my inner muscles to teasing Daryl's cock. He was again surprised when I squeezed him with my pussy and he grunted. Daryl grabbed my ass again with both hands and kissed my neck nipping lightly.
We were in heat so much and breathing heavily that we didn't hear the steps. "Oh! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" Father Gabriel was on the top the stairs eyes wide open with shock. "It's okay." I smiled to him and I did hear that Daryl growled low and quietly. "I- I didn't mean to disturb, I thought that Daryl was alone... I ..." Gabriel was stuttering. "No worries." I said and stood up, making sure with my hands that the dress stays down. I did unnoticed cover Daryl so much that he could stuff his cock back in his pants. "Did you have something to say to Daryl?" I asked when Daryl did get up and leaned on the window frame. "Uh... yes, but I don't want to disturb..." "I'm leaving, you can stay." I said and leaned to whisper to Daryl. "Dress is handy." He grunted.
I went to the fence telling to Michonne that Daryl was on duty again. "Well that was quick." she said. "Too quick. Gabriel came in the tower." Michonne started to chuckle. "Did the father see more than he wanted?" "Actually no. The dress, you know." I smirked. "Clever."

At the night we did get in the bedroom together with Daryl. I barely even get to turn the lights on when Daryl slammed the door closed and pushed me towards. He pushed me against writing desk and bend me over roughly. He was dry humping against my ass, and pressed me down from my back with his both hands. "I've been waiting whole day and night after you teased me." Daryl groaned. I laughed deviously and that made Daryl to slap my ass hard with his hand and I gasped. He pulled my pants down and opened his. He kicked my legs wider and pushed his cock in my pussy hard. I moaned and he placed his hand over my mouth, pulling my head backwards at the same. "Be quiet bitch!" he snapped and that made me feel wild. I wanted to push against him, but he kept his other hand on my back pressing me against the table. Daryl rammed me hard and the edge of the table pressed me badly, but I couldn't say anything. Breathing was harder only through my nose and he was pushing his dick me hard and fast. He's pelvis was smacking loudly against my ass with every push. Daryl had waited this whole day and now he couldn't hold it anymore, and he cummed deep in me moaning. He pushed himself so deep as he could and stayed there cock twitching, and then he took his hands off. I gasped big time and Daryl was panting. He did move his hands now smoothly on my back. "Was I too rough? I..." "No, you weren't. I liked it." I panted the answer. "But could we now move because this table hurts me?" Daryl pulled his limp dick out and stepped back. I did get up and dropped my pants completely and go in to the bed and Daryl did came next to me.
After a while Daryl took his hand on my pussy and started to rub my clitoris. "Mmm." I smiled to him. "Can I have more? Much more?" I asked. Daryl moved his body between my legs and was there on his knees. He looked me in the eyes when he pushed two fingers in me and started slowly fingering me. "More." I smirked. He added third finger and I gasped when he curled those inside me. That was something absolutely amazing. "More." I moaned. "Get on your fours." Daryl command me pulling his fingers out. I turned and my ass was up in front of Daryl. He pushed again those three fingers in my pussy and fingered faster. He did spit on my anus and placed his other hand on my ass, spreading that spit with his finger. I was whining and gasping. He did spit again on my anus and pressed his thumb in little bit. That made me moan loudly and he fingered faster, my juices and his cum dripping from his hand. "More." I whispered and pressed my face against pillow. Daryl placed all of fingers of one hand in pussy opening and twisted his hand stretching it. That was it for me. "Oooooh my goooood!" I yelled in pillow and my whole body started shaking when I came. Daryl pulled his fingers out when I stopped shaking. He reached over me pulled my head up from my hair and wiped his hand on my face, spreading our juices. Then he sat next to me licked his every finger from that hand that was in my pussy. I turned on my back and watched him enthralled and panting and pussy still pulsing. His blue eyes were glimmering behind his wild and shaggy hair. "I thought that I need to start fisting you before it's enough." Daryl said teasingly. I was blushing. "Ummm... I haven't try it ever, and that what you did was a quite much." "Let me know if you want it." he said looking me slyly. I giggled nervously and looked at his hand and fingers that just licked. "Your hand is quite a big. Thick fingers and all." Daryl huffed. "And still you just took five on them. Plus little more." I felt little embarrassed but that had been so hot and felt good. And Daryl seemed to be fine with it. I never believed what kind of fucking machine he is. "Are you gonna wash your face?" he asked. "Well you never don't. Should I? Actually we could go to shower. And... maybe we need to change the sheets. "Nah, tomorrow." Daryl said and reached to turn off the lights. "Are you serious?" I laughed in dark and felt how Daryl did lay down on bed. "Yea." he groaned and placed his other arm and leg on me, keeping me on my place. "Okay, it's not as bad as walkers blood on face." I said chuckling.