Part 15

I did wake up when Daryl pressed himself against my back. His warm breath felt nice in my neck. "Hello" I said drowsily. Daryl took my breast on his hand a kissed my shoulder. "Mmm." I smiled eyes closed. We didn't have clothes on after last night and Daryl's cock did get up against my ass." I can't believe that your cock is hard again!" I chuckled and so did Daryl. "It knows that you are going to be away some time." I laughed but I thought that it might be true. Daryl crawled down on the bed and spread my legs with his hands and I turned on my back. Daryl press his face against my vulva and rubbed it on me. Then he pushed his tongue between my folds straight to the clitoris and I flinched. He spread me with his fingers and started to flicking his tongue on my clit. I placed my hand on his head and sighed enjoying, he did amazing job. He licked long licks with his whole tongue and then suddenly sucked my clit. I gasped and grabbed his hair. Next he started to pushing his tongue inside my entrance and I pushed myself against his mouth. I saw how Daryl buried his whole face in my pussy and got my juices all over. He started again ravaging my clit with his tongue and he look up at me and his blue eyes were glimmering. We kept staring each other's in the eyes and that was overwhelming with his tongue working wildly, and I started to tense my muscles. I stopped breathing for awhile when I came against Daryl's mouth. When I could catch a breath again, I did moan and shake uncontrollably. Daryl still teased me moving slowly his tongue. "Please... stop..." I whined and he did lift his head smirking. He pushed his cock in my pulsing cunt and I moaned and started to shake again. Daryl started to ram me hard, holding me from my thighs. His feral look and hard pumping cock made me coming again, and my back arched. I screamed groping bedsheets and Daryl shoot his load in my squeezing pussy moaning. He kept thrusting and I did shake with every move. I was sobbing because I couldn't handle it anymore. Daryl pulled his limp dick out and get next to me. "Are you okay?" he asked. "I am." I nodded. "It was just so much. I haven't ever had two orgasm so closely. Before, I didn't even get orgasm most of the time that I had sex." I explained panting. "Really?" Daryl asked surprised. "Hell yeah!" But Daryl got serious. "Well, I did cum too fast." he said shrugging. "In that moment? Oh no man, that wasn't too fast. It was just perfect. I mean, if some guy that obviously likes eating pussy, does that and gives an orgasm, and then fucks that sensitive pussy so good that woman comes another time, and that man wouldn't come... I think he should see a doctor in that point. His cock would be numb. And brains too." I explained waving my hands in the air and Daryl started to chuckle and lifted his arm over his eyes.

Daryl had wake me up earlier than usual, so I had still plenty time before leaving. Everyone was helping us to get in the RV stuff that we needed. Tara and I did discuss about the trips, she and Heath was going to leave too in few days. Everyone had something to say.
It was almost time to leave, when I saw Daryl. When we made eye contact he moved his head towards house meaning that he had something to say in private. I nodded and excused myself to people that I was talking with, and go after him to the house. Daryl was in the bedroom and he shut the door after me and then pushed me against it. He was leaning his hands on door and looked at me in eyes. "Could you handle a quickie?" he asked with gruff voice. Just hearing that and looking at his eyes made my insides tingling. I nodded. "But it need really to be quick because we are about to leave." Immediately Daryl kissed me eagerly and we both started to get heated. Daryl leaned his forehead on mine and mouth still close my mouth he said "Bend over the table." I opened my belt and jeans when I stepped in front of the desk and I lowered my jeans so that my ass got bare. When I leaned on the table, Daryl squeezed my ass with his big hands. I felt how that made me wet. Daryl opened his trousers and pulled his cock out. It was semi hard already and he started rubbing it against my ass. Quickly he guided it in my pussy and I smirked myself when I felt completely hard cock. Daryl started immediately banging hard and he grabbed my hair, pulling my head back. His body smacked against my ass and I moaned quietly, while Daryl was breathing heavily.

We didn't know that Michonne did come to look that if I was ready to go. She heard us fucking, and went quietly back outside. "Was she ready?" Rick asked. "It sounded that she had... something in progress. But I'm sure she will come soon." Michonne said and smiled widely. "You mean... oh ok." Rick chuckled. "Those two are like rabbits."

Meanwhile Daryl was fucking me hard and fast. He moved his hands on my waist and I just enjoyed the ride. He was panting heavier and I assumed that he was close to come. "Cum in my mouth." I said. "Get on your knees." he groaned and pulled his cock out. I kneeled in front of him and he shoved his dick in my mouth, and it had my juices all over it. Daryl hold my head with his hand and started to fuck my mouth fast. Soon he pressed my head against him a much as possible and he did shoot his cum in the back of my throat. I tried to swallow, although I felt I needed to cough. Daryl was moaning and he looked how my mouth was around his cock, close to his abdomen and tears started to roll from my eyes. Then he realized to let go of my head and pulled my head off gasping air and coughing. I took his softening dick in my hand and licked it clean, theI got up and started to pulling my jeans up. When Daryl did get his zipper back up, he took my face in his hands and wiped my tears from my cheeks with his thumbs. "I didn't mean to make you cry." he said softly. I smiled to him. "No, I wasn't crying. It's was just because you slammed your load in my throat and I couldn't couch." Daryl grunted and nodded. "Seriously. I liked it." I said and kissed Daryl. He could taste his own cum from my mouth and I find that idea hot." I could keep on doing this but I need to go." I said when I pulled myself away from the kiss. I started to walk to the door and Daryl slapped my ass, making me laughing.
We did go to RV where some people was waiting. "Did you have something important to do?" Michonne asked looking too innocent. "Yes, I did." I answered. "It did sound like it when I came looking for you." she smirked. "Why everyone just keeps walking in?!" Daryl scoffed and made people laughing. "Be safe out there." Rick said and hugged me. Michonne did hug me also, and so did some others. Last I hugged Daryl. "Okay, we better go now. Take care!" I said and went to RV. My traveling companion did start the car and we did go on to the trip behind the walls.