2: Sarah and Joker/Gold

Ever since then, Sarah would sneak out to patrol the city, even though it was her uncle's city of course. No one got a chance to find out who this new super hero was.

Sarah would hang out with Mr Gold and Belle a lot. And even SpongeBob and Patrick, after hearing they moved here and Mr Krabs opened a new Krusty Krab in Gotham. They were better than McDonald's because of their secret seasoning in the secret formula.

Even Mario and Luigi moved in the city and had their business here. It was kinda hard, since they were born and raised in Brooklyn. But they always visit on birthdays, holidays and stuff.

Sarah felt so happy that some of her closest friends were here. She moved out her sister and brother-in-law's apartment. They now moved to a house in Metropolis.

Now she just wished she had someone. Someone to love. Someone to be held by, or snuggle with. She missed a human touch. True love. She thought she found true love from Rudy. But she thought that from her first boyfriend, Dr Spencer Reed.

Sarah was now taking a walk in the city. She was so afraid before that she wouldn't do anything. Once she heard Mr Gold and Belle moved  in, she was not afraid anymore to be out in public. She really felt safe now. She came to Mario and Luigi's Plumber Business building. She decided to come and visit them. She hadn't seen them since she was 12 years old. When she went to Brooklyn for her Choir Class concert.

Mario was in the shop, while Luigi was out the back, doing a stock check. Mario saw her walk in but didn't recognize her, "good day young lady. How can we be of assistance?" He smiled.

Mario frowned and looked thoughtful, "hm, I'm not sure...that name isn't ringing a bell."

"Really?"

"Don't you remember Mario, she helped us save the princess when we first went to the mushroom kingdom," Luigi said.

"Oh of course I remember her! I just forgot that was her name," Mario chuckled. He then turned back to the young lady, "do you know of her?"

"Oh for Pete sake, it's her!" 079 shouted from the Omnitrix.

"That's SCP-079, I met him years later after we defeated Bowser." Sarah giggled, "how are you both?"

Mario nodded, smiling, "we're doing good. We're missing Brooklyn a little but we're just about getting used to Gotham now."

"Even criminals need some plumbing fixed," Luigi joked.

Sarah then giggled.

Mario laughed too, "yeah, Gotham sure does have its share of villains. At least they keep Batman busy."

"Hopefully we got some magical pipes for you guys to protect the kingdom." Sarah smiled.

"Actually we do," Luigi smiled, "we keep it safe in the back. But it's too secret."

"Luigi."

"What, Mario? She's our little friend. She won't tell anybody." Luigi chuckled.

Mario then smiled.

This was great. Seeing Mario and Luigi her too than just Mr Gold and Belle moved in as well.

Suddenly Luigi's phone rang so he answered it. After the call, "looks like service never sleeps," Luigi said. "We got a leaky faucet, bro."

Mario and Luigi said goodbye and ran off to work. Sarah smiled watching them leave and kept walking down the street. She stopped and saw a clown dancing on the street. It wasn't the Joker she encountered days before.