3: The Alien and the Clown

Later in the week, Sarah was still looking for Arthur with 079

"Human, I really don't know what to tell you, everytime I track him down, he isn't there."

"He's got to be here." Sarah said.

"Help!" Screamed a woman, "my baby! Someone save my baby!"

Her child was kidnapped by a madman, so Sarah quickly hide and transformed into Stakergirl again, but her suit looked more like Raven this time, but her belt had a cross on it and the back of her cape had a green alien head on it, "what happened to my suit?"

"I thought you could use a change, human." 079 winked.

Starkergirl then ran down the street as fast she could while switching the dial of the Omnitrix. "Come on, come on." She then slammed it down on XLR8." But instead 079 gave her Jetray. "Jetray? Really?"

"He is fast!" 079 said annoyed.

Starkergirl groaned and flew faster at the kidnapper.

The kidnapper got in the car with his buddy and they drove off with the baby.

Suddenly another SUV drove next to them and a clown mask goon wearing a grey suit and green hair aimed a gun at their tires as he threatened them to pull over and hand over the child.

"Oh crap it's Joker!" The thugs cried out.

"Just keep moving!" The kidnapper yelled.

Joker growled and shot out the tires on the kidnappers car.

"Boss, was that a wise move? What if the car spins out of control?" Jackson asked, worriedly.

Joker panicked then, "uh, well hopefully he's a competent driver."

"He's a madman!"

"Doesn't mean he's a bad driver!"

The driver of the car cussed and fought to steady the car, braking hard so that he could stop the vehicle.

Jetray then used sonic speed and jumped infront of the truck. 079 quickly transformed her into Chronostone and stopped the truck with her super strength.

"What the hell is that?" Joker muttered to Jackson as they quickly pulled over at the side of the road and they both got out running towards the car with the kidnappers in.