12: Harley Quinn

Alfred let Sarah in and took her to the living room where Bruce was sitting relaxing for a change. He saw her walk in and stood to greet her.

"Here she is, Gothams golden girl," he smiled, "you're well loved since your victory catching Joker. How was it?"

"It was great actually...he helped me." She stopped. Should she should've said that?

Bruce raised an eyebrow, "he helped you? Oh, you mean by changing your name?"

"...kinda...I kept Starkergirl, but everyone called me Phantom Alien so I went with until he went with Alien Phantom...but no...he uh...well...helped me boost my ego back. If you know what I mean." Sarah blushed.

"Oh yes, I get it. He helped you by having you capture him," Bruce Wayne chuckled.

"Yeah, anyway, I like to ask how Selina is doing.

Bruce frowned slightly "Selina is good thank you. Surely you didn't just come to visit to ask me that question. Come on Sarah, what's really on your mind?"

"...is it really true Heroes and Villains can't mix? Or villains can become heroes? I know you're friends with an ex criminal named Plastic man."

"Yes but he is an ex criminal. It's more complicated than that. You know...Selina and I have a relationship, it only works because I try not to judge her...and we have to keep it private. It helps that our true identities are protected from the public eye."

"I just thought maybe I could help Joker become good. I don't know how, but I think I can. I friended Slashers that became anti-heroes, and they only kill bad guys. 079 hated humans, but now wants to protect, and Mr Gold used to be evil, but now is a hero."

Bruce nodded, but folded his arms, "please tell me you're not crushing on the clown? I saw him kiss you....and you looked like you didn't mind."

"...I-I was confused...I mean...he is a good kisser, but no! No!" Sarah blushed.

Bruce sighed and shook his head "you do have a crush on the clown. I might've known this would happen. So what do you need? Advice?"

"...just something if it's possible for villains to be heroes. Even those that are hard to help."