9: Happy Family Reunion/The Truth

      "Hey gorgeous," Arthur smiled when he saw Harley. He grabbed her playfully by the waist and hugged her.

"Where have you been!?" She pushed him away. "Don't tell me it was some other woman!"

Arthur froze up.

"If you were, why?"

"It wasn't anything like that. It was about my father. Harley, my REAL father. You know how much of a big deal that is to me."

"So this girl you are speaking with knows stuff about your "real" father?" Harleen didn't like it, "I think you should stay away from her. Even that man!" Harleen growled.

"Harleen? I never seen or met my father, and now he has come all this way to find me, and you don't want me to talk to him!?"

"He's not your father, J, they just want to take you away and hurt you like the others."

"Sarah wouldn't let that happen."

"Really? You just met this girl and you trust her!?"

Arthur then frowned at Harleen, "...yes. Harleen why do you hate her so much? She is a very kind and sweet girl. I think you both would be great friends."

"I'm not gonna be friends with a whore!"

Arthur frowned at her, "DON'T CALL HER THAT!"

"Why do you even care!? She is nobody!"

"She is someone to me!" Arthur yelled.

Harleen stopped. She then frowned at him. Arthur shivered seeing red in her eyes. She looked more The Joker than the Harleen he fell a year ago in Arkham.

"How about you go to bed," Harleen said softly to him, "I will be there later..."

"Harleen..."

"Go...to...bed..."

That tone didn't sound calming. She was trying to make it calming, but it sounded more sinister. Arthur nodded and went to their bedroom. She then locked the door from the outside and walked out of the Amusement Park.

Arthur was now concerned and ran to the door, but noticed it was locked from the outside. "JACKIE!!!"

Dang it! He forgot they all went out to patrol the city. He was alone. Arthur was now concerned for Sarah now and had to do something.

That number! His father's number. Arthur dialed the number, but before he tapped the talk button he hesitated. Should he talk to him? Sarah was in trouble, he had to.

He took a deep breath and hit the call button.

"Hello?" Mr Gold answered.

"......" Arthur hesitated, knowing now that this was quite possibly his father.