17: Her Parents and His Parents

The sun was breaking through the cracks of the blind through the bedroom window. Joker and Sarah were asleep. Joker was holding Sarah from behind and his arms around her waist. She was asleep holding the Arthur doll and holding one of Joker's hand.

Joker slowly opened his eyes and yawned sleepily. He remembered then that last night he'd asked Sarah to be his girlfriend and she'd said yes. He then smiled, feeling happy all over again. He then kissed her cheek while sliding his hand on her arm up and down. He nuzzled his nose against her neck and smiled Sarah giggled in her sleep feeling him.

"You're so cute when you giggle," he whispered.

She blushed and moaned softly as he kissed her neck.

He smiled as he kissed up and around her ear. He then kissed her cheek and the corner of her mouth. She moaned softly in her sleep. Joker then grope her breast gently making her moan in her sleep. He chuckled softly to himself, enjoying the way she obviously liked his touches. She moaned more and then he slide his hand down to her belly and gripped on her between her legs. She was unaware what was going on, but it made her moan. he kissed down her neck again and gently sucked on the skin, leaving a small hickey as he rubbed between her legs with his hand.

Sarah moaned more. Suddenly she opened her eyes seeing his hand under her pajama bottoms and then she screamed and jumped. "What are you doing!?"

"Touching you, intimately. You're my girlfriend, I thought it would be okay. You liked it," he explained.

"....I-I'm not...I'm not ready...," she looked down sadly.

"Alright, Kitten. That's fine. I won't rush you. I'm sorry. I misunderstood. Just because you liked it doesn't mean you're ready, I understand."

"....I mean...I did...I was dreaming it was you..."

He then smiled, "well I'm glad you saw me in your dreams," he then kissed her forehead, "I want to wait until you're ready."