16: The Lie/Not Dead

Morning finally came and Arthur woke up in his underwear in her bed. Sarah faked herself throwing up and was in the bathroom.

Arthur was so confused because he couldn't remember what happened. Like his memory was a blank. He heard Sarah, it sounded like she had gotten sick. He jumped out of bed to go check on her then yelped when he realized he was undressed!  He noticed his lounge pants nearby and pulled them on. He then quickly ran to the bathroom.

"Sarah? Are you okay? What happened?"

She quickly grabbed her toothbrush and put it away before he saw and flushed the toilet, "I'm fine...you were very needy last night." She blushed.

Arthur was even more confused, ".....I was? Uh, how so?"

"...you wanted to sleep with me...and...and..."

Arthur froze up hearing this, "......I-I did? But you stopped me right, I mean, you said no, and I would absolutely respect that."

"I said no at first, but thought about it...and allowed you to make love to me." Sarah blushed.

His mouth then fell open and he gripped onto the wall, "we....had sex? Last night? But I don't even remember anything."

"...yeah, you were very tired afterwards, so that's probably why."

"I don't usually get so tired afterwards that I forget it happening!"

"...well you fell asleep after we did it," she shivered by his outburst. She sensed he was in shock and scared.

"okay...," he ran his hands through his hair, trying to not freak out, "well I'm sorry, I-I mean, for hassling you, for sex. I....uh, well I hope you liked it," he then blushed feeling so embarrassed for saying that, "what I mean is, I hope it wasn't horrible for you or anything."

"...it wasn't...I really liked it, you were very gentle and comfort me through it." She blushed.

"That's a relief then," he sighed slightly, "but.... were you throwing up just now?"

"...yeah...just little morning sickness, hopefully it's nothing to worry about."

"Morning sickness? Isn't that what ladies get when they're pregnant?" he then went pale, "wait, we did use something, right? Do you take birth control pills?"

"Yeah I do, don't worry. And some mornings I feel nauseous, it's no big deal." She kissed his cheek comforting him.

Arthur blushed, but he was relieved hearing this "okay, that's something at least. I mean, I'm not saying I regret it but...." he paused looking at her contemplatively.

Sarah blushed at him and looked down shyly.

".....I regret that this happened the way it did."

"....," Sarah then sighed still looking down, "because we just met and haven't even dated? And you don't see me as a girlfriend...or ever?"

"....." Arthur rubbed the back of his neck, "...no. Because I don't remember any of it."

"...oh...it probably was the best, I look terrible. But you seem to love touching me...a lot."

"....." he cleared his throat, turning beet red, "you don't look terrible."

"...you're just being nice...," he then pulled her close and held her face. She then blushed looking into his green eyes. He leaned in to kiss her, but then her phone rang. She noticed it said "No Caller ID." She shivered and was shaking. Either it was a scam or...him.

Realizing the moment was ruined Arthur quickly let her go, "sorry, I'll give you some privacy so you can take your call."

She then chucked her phone shaking. Arthur was confused and looked. The ringing stopped, but then the "No Caller ID" popped up again and ringing.