5: The Wizard

Jackson called Joker and told him someone was in trouble

     Jackson called Joker and told him someone was in trouble. Arthur wasn't really in the mood but when he heard The Joker was involved he knew he had to go.

"Pick me up, I'll wait for you by Gotham plaza."

Jackson agreed and quickly rounded up the goons to go and help the woman in need.

The Joker's goons dragged Sarah into an abandoned warehouse as she squirmed and kicked. "Get away from me! SOMEONE HELP ME!"

The Joker then slapped her across her face. Sarah teared up. She was shaking again and so terrified seeing him infront of her.

"Don't hurt me, please."

Gold finally arrived at the abandoned warehouse. He parked up and hurried to find a way in as quickly as he could.

Suddenly he was ambushed by The Joker's goons, "move or teleport and the girl dies!" The goons ordered.

Mr Gold followed their orders and went with them and they took him to The Joker and Sarah. "Dad!" Sarah gasped seeing him when they threw him down.

She ran to him, but The Joker held her back and had a gun at her head.

"Please don't hurt him!" Sarah cried.

"Now why would I?" The Joker then aimed the gun at Mr Gold's head and Sarah started to cry.

"No please don't! He did nothing wrong!" Sarah cried and begged, "I will do anything, just don't hurt him!"

The Joker smirked at her laughing. "So you love the old man? Does he even care about you?" He aims the gun at her.

"No leave her alone!" Mr Gold screamed. "Don't hurt her please!"

"Oh how sweet. I bet she told you about me also. If you have...I will know, and you can watch him die, beautiful."

Sarah shivered and teared up. The Omnitrix wasn't glowing anymore. If hadn't for awhile which meant she couldn't use it.

Everyone was unaware that Joker had arrived and was by the door holding his gun. He had to think a way to get in without the goons seeing him.

He then got an idea.

The goons heard something rolled on the floor out of the room. They walked outside and went to investigate. It was a flash bang.

The Joker heard the noise and growled seeing Joker holding a gun at his head. "Let them go."

"Oh sure!" The Joker snarled and smirked at Joker, "I won't! Maybe the old man, but not the pretty one!"