Chapter 6

{a/n: I'm gonna continue the scene from the last update, so brace yourself?}

~

Jimin is staring at the taller with a huge frown visible on his face... Just why would this guy wanted to do a pictorial with him in that kind of concept? Did he hit his head or something? They aren't even close, yet this weird man wanted to recreate a master-pet photoshoot that is beyond his limit... He tried to push Jungkook away and but the man didn't budge at all... His arms is still caging Jimin's slim waist and their faces are a few inches away from each other...

"So what do you think about my proposition? I think my fans will like it considering that you're too pretty to be my pet..." Jungkook grinned.

"And if I reject your idea, what will you do?  Are you start troubling the staff again? Is that it?" He asked back, making the taller even more intrigued.

"Yes I do..." Jungkook coldly respond. "It's not like these people are that important in this kind of work... Most of them are just being paid to be as useless as they can be; a real liability to the company..."

Jimin pushed him a little bit harder before stepping back and creating distance again. "Then if you want to throw tantrums, then maybe it will be better for us all to call it a day... People here needs to rest too, unlike you... You tends to have a lot of free time, considering how little your respect and appreciation to other people who works in your behalf..."

Jungkook's grin suddenly fade when he heard Jimin not falling for his charms, and instead, fighting back at him bravely... But how? Anyone likes him! He is Jeon Jungkook for God's sake! "Are you perhaps defending these pests in front of me? You?" He points at Jimin in disbelief. "Are you sure you can continue that attitude of yours?"

"Of course! Why would I pretend to act nice in front of you if you can't do the same to me and the others? Unlike your fans that you usually deceive with your charms and sugar coated words, I'm not interested in you and your popularity... Maybe you are popular in the cosplay community across the globe, but your personality sucks..." Jimin stated flatly. "And for your information, there are tons of cosers our there who didn't pretend to be nice and sweet just for other people to like them, as they are naturally raised to be good people..."

Taehyung and Hoseok both snorted by the reality check that Jimin told Jungkook... Does it hurt his pride that a small angel like Jimin can burn him again and again? This day is really epic, most especially when you can see the priceless reaction of the jerk himself...